timid knit deviate distort sting Jupiter reign mute fro currency valve identical lash clamp dean rebuke lattice representation enroll retort wretched essence subdivide

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

艾德瑞克泰格伍兹(Eldrick Tiger Woods)1975年生,美国著名高尔夫球手,在2009年前高尔夫世界排名首位,并被公认为史上最成功的高尔夫球手之一。他的绰号Tiger的中文意思是虎,所以中文经常被

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

The Cat-Maiden The gods were once disputing whether it was possible for a living being to change its nature. Jupiter said

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

Broadcast: January 8, 2003 By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we tell about some of the imp

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-科技导航

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith. This week, we will tell about evidence that something big struck the planet Jupiter. We will also tell about a long ignored organ in

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

Rx: Why It Means "Take Your Medicine" Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Every week at this time, the Voice of America tells about popular words and expressions used in the United States. Some of these words and express

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Juno Gets a Close-up Look at Jupiter 朱诺近距离观看朱诺卫星 The spacecraft Juno successfully passed close to Jupiter Saturday as it orbits the solar systems largest planet. NASA, the American space agency, said the spacecraft passed about

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Section A 11. Man: Excuse me, do you have change for a ten-dollar note? I need to pay the parking meter. Woman: Im sorry. But I think you can get it through the money changer, in the shopping center across the street. Question: What is the man trying

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

(THEME) VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: Graphic Image And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, Explorations. Today we tell about American scientist Carl Sagan. He spent much of his life helping make space travel p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Images taken by manned spacecraft, robotic space probes Susan Logue Koster | Washington, DC 26 May 2010 Europa (upper right) is one of Jupiter's moons. Jupiters Great Red Spot (left) is a vast cyclonic storm system about two times the size of Earth.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

《Fly Me To The Moon》是首华而兹舞曲,它是爵士歌手必翻唱的一首歌。据说各种版本不下43个版本!它一连被动画片《新世纪福音战士》和电影《天地大冲撞》选为主题曲。这首歌更大的资本是美国宇航局把这首歌通过阿波罗飞船送上月球,成为第一首在月球上播放的人类歌曲

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By Paul Sisco Washington 14 September 2007 They are the space probes that will not quit. Many of us are looking to retire after more than 30 years of work. Not NASA's two Voyager spacecraft, racing through interstellar space. VOA's Paul Sisco has mor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Saturn might be the second largest planet in the solar system, but like gas giant neighbor Jupiter, its a triumph of show over substance. Saturn, first of all is a big giant gas ball, actually its a big giant ball of fluid, and the outer parts of it

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

When I was little, we had a family pet. His name was Jupiter and he was a kitten. I wanted a cat more than anything else and finally, my parents gave in and said that we could have one. We went to the pound and saw dozens of cats of different breeds.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Fly Me To The Moon - Olivia Ong Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what Spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words hold my hand! In other words daring kiss me! Fill my heart with song And let me sing forevermore You

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Jupiter Moon to Be Searched for Life去欧罗巴寻找生命 And this mission would be NASAs first mission that is directly tasked with searching for signs of life on another world since the Viking Spacecraft were given that task back in the 1970s on

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(三)月

Part 2. Mozart's music still alive today. Keywords. anniversary, composer, celebrations, music houses, classical style, gifted musicians, travel, operas. Vocabulary. requiem, royalty, patron, orchestra, symphony, G minor, command, organ, enrich, ongo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Jack and Annie hid behind a fruit stall. They waitedfor a moment, then peered around the corner. I don't see her, said Jack. Who was she? asked Annie. I don't know. But she looked nuts to me, said Jack. What's the book say about her? said Annie. She

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

You call me up about 2 in the morning You say I know it's late but can I see you? Somethings been on your mind Your saying that I hide behind a wall I'm frontin And you just want to get through But what happens when the honeymoon ends Then you take b

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. hermetic /həˈmetɪk/ -- airtight Hermes除了是商业、辩才等象征外,还是魔法之神。赫耳墨斯(Hermes),是宙斯与迈亚的儿子,是奥林匹斯十二主神之一,相当于罗马神话中的墨丘利(Mercurius)。他

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文词汇