Lesson 5 Is It Good for Students to Have Part-time Jobs? Text School Part-timers More and more high school students in Beijing are turning their minds to ways of making money. They are capitalizing on

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

Hither, page, and stand by me, If thou know'st it, telling, yonder...) By the ninth century, the Christian version of Christmas is spreading across Northern Europe. In the Czech Republic, a Christian

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

[ti:UNIT 6 Get Ready for Jobs Lesson 44 Keep Your Choices Open] [0:00.550]UNIT 6 第六单元 [0:02.473]Get Ready for Jobs 为就业做好准备 [0:05.945]Lesson 44: 第44课: [0:07.668]Keep Your Choices Open 拥有多种选择 [0:13.412]You want t

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 初中三年级英语

I worked odd jobs for months before I went to college. 我上大学前打了几个月的零工。 odd jobs,零工。既然是零工,通常都是超过一份,所以用复数。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

College teachers are finding new ways to help students find jobs in occupations where there are few openings. Some help their students reach out to people who can help them find hard-to-get jobs. This person-to-person method is known as networking. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Americans are worried about new technology. 美国人对新计划感到担忧。 They are concerned that machines, including robots, will take over work now done by humans. 他们担心包括机器人在内的机器会抢走人类目前从事的工作。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

THISISAMERICA-AmericaandtheStruggleforJobs FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. DOUG JOHNSON: And Im Dough Johnson. This week on our program, we look at the job situation in the United States. There was

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Todd: So, have you had any other jobs you didn't like? Monica: Well, I trained to be a chef when I left school, and I've had a lot of jobs actually over the years in different restaurants, and some of them I didn't like at all. Todd: What was it abou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

NEW YORK, July 6 (Xinhua) -- U.S. stocks slid on Friday after the government's latest report showed the jobs market was still struggling three years after the recession. When the market closed, the Dow Jones industrial average lost 124.20 points, or

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Technology reporter, BBC News, San Francisco Mr Jobs was greeted with cheers and applause when he took to the stage Apple boss Steve Jobs stole the show at an event to launch new products as he took to the stage for the first time in nearly a year f

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BRUSSELS, March 13 (Xinhua) -- European Union (EU) leaders are scheduled to meet in Brussels Thursday and Friday to iron out measures to promote growth and create jobs in Europe which is still mired in the debt crisis. Despite consistent and courageo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama will urge business leaders next week to keep jobs at home rather than outsourcing their industries abroad. Obama announced in his weekly address that he will host a forum at the White House Wednesday. He will meet with bus

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama is stepping up his appeal to Senators to pass his jobs bill in Tuesday's expected vote. During his weekly address Saturday, Obama said the $447 billion American Jobs Act would put thousands of teachers, police and construc

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CHICAGO, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Friday attacked President Barack Obama for August' s below expectations U.S. jobs report, charging that Obama had not lived up to his promises by presiding over months

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WHITE HOUSE In his latest visit to Ohio, one of several key states in this year's U.S. presidential election, President Barack Obama on Monday accused presumed Republican presidential nominee, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney of proposing po

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Obama is urging the U.S. Congress to act quickly on a $447-billion bill he is sending to Capitol Hill aimed at giving the U.S. economy a jolt by creating jobs. Obama used a Rose Garden event to urge opposition Republicans to support the leg

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama has begun trying to build public support for his plan to ease unemployment and boost the U.S. economy. The president started the campaign Friday in nearby Richmond, Virginia. Hours after laying out his $447 billion jobs plan to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden says the White House will keep acting on its own if congressional Republicans fail to pass the Democratic administrations jobs bill. Republicans are offering their own proposals. Filling in for President Barack Obama to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday announced three new initiatives to get veterans back to work, as part of recent executive actions the president has taken to jump start the economy and create more jobs. We're here

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama says a new report that says the rich are getting richer while the middle class struggles shows Republicans in Congress are not paying attention to the economic situation in the United States. Obama said in his weekly address Sa

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻