Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear ???in the word . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. Write down the word you hear on the tape, fill in the blanks below . 1.

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

[00:01.84]- I thought you hated ice skating. - I used to, - 我还以为你讨厌滑冰 - 那是过去 [00:03.12]but you know, Im actually pretty damn good now. 但你知道,我现在滑得还不错 [00:06.00]Im the MVP in my league, in fact. 事实上

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朋友一场

Will the reader please to cast his eye over the following verses , and see if he can discover anything harmful in them? Conductor, when you receive a fare,Punch in the presence of the passenjare! A blue trip slip for an eight-cent fare,A buff trip sl

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

enthusiasm takes you further热情成就未来 Years ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience. How right they were. Enthusiastic people can

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Also remarkable is the role of repetition in sparking earworms. 同样引人注意的是重复播放在触发这些音乐所发挥的功用。 Songs tend to get stuck when we listen to them recently and repeatedly. 当我们在近期内不断重复地听

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

新东方4+1听力口语MP3-语音语调 Unit53 Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear ???in the word . 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. Write down the word you hear on the tape, fill in the blanks below . 1. 1. in the ______

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

人物: Narrator: Its Christmas time. B is rehearsing Christmas songs in the yard for his School Chorus. A---在睡觉, B---在窗外唱歌.他后来引来众人. 场景: A在屋里.(摆张桌子,和椅子,趴在桌子上睡)B: (clear his throat, sta

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

作文题目:On Illusion 作文范文: Some people are committed to their dreams and work hard to achieve their goals. What is guiding them is a kind of illusion.Some people think that illusion is good for success while others argue that it i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sailing from the strait of Gibraltar in to the bey, a steel, grave warship shaped a reminder that Britain is still the dominant overseas power on the rock. And for the locals, long may it remain so. HMS Westminster is here as part of a long planned n

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Years ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience. How right they were. Enthusiastic people can turn a boring drive into an advent

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays of all time. It is the day when God's son was born on earth. Hence, this day is sacred for all Christians around the world. The Christmas season gives rise to a number of Christmas traditions that come

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

正是这种孩子气的好奇给了热情的人们(不论年龄大小)一种青春的气息。大提琴家帕布罗?卡萨尔斯在90岁时还坚持以拉巴赫开始他的每一天音乐从他的指间流出, 他弯着的背挺直起来, 欢乐

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

大名鼎鼎的推特(twitter)原意是小鸟叽叽喳喳的声音,非常符合社交媒体上七嘴八舌的生态。英文中有好多这样3D音效的单词。 (1)硬币、钥匙碰撞的声音 jingle 原创例句 Babies are always excit

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Years ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience.How right they were. Enthusiastic people can turn a boring drive into an adventure, extr

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Voter turnout is being described as heavy across much of Lebanon as citizens turn out to vote for a new parliament. Local television stations are reporting few incidents of violence in a country marred by a history of sectarian conflict. 黎巴嫩公民

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

【原文】 Enthusiasm takes you furtherYears ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience. How right they were. Enthusiastic people can t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Sheldon:Santa? Santa : Oh, hello, Sheldon. You should be asleep. Sheldon:Well, then, you shouldn'thave jingle bells on your boots. Santa : I've been wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry Idisappointed you when you were a little boy. I-I can do a lot

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays of all time. It is the day when God's son was born on earth. Hence, this day is sacred for all Christians around the world. The Christmas season gives rise to a number of Christmas traditions that come

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A state-owned radio station's signature tune is about to be approved as China's first sound trademark. The State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC) said on Sunday that it has reviewed the application from China Radio International and pl

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Years ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience.How right they were. Enthusiastic people can turn a boring drive into an adventu

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文