[Verse 1:] I'm breakin' down Gonna start from scratch Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch My lips are saying goodbye My eyes are finally dry I'm not the way that I used to be I took the record off repeat It killed me but I survived And now I'm coming

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 im-, in- ① 表示不,无,非 immense = im + mens(测量;dimensio

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Independence Day in the United States is also known as the Fourth of July. It is a national holiday that commemorates the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. This was the day the USA was born and became independent from Great Britain. The te

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Ralph Waldo Emerson By Richard Thorman Broadcast: Sunday, September 26, 2004 25 Sep 2004, 20:22 UTC (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Spain has rejected calls for talks or mediation to resolve a dispute over independence with the northeastern region of Catalonia. In a speech to parliament Wednesday, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said there can be no mediation between democra

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Spanish Officials to Meet on Taking Local Powers from Catalonia Spain has called for a special cabinet meeting on Saturday that could start a process that would take away local powers from Catalonia. Spains Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy made the move

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

GRE作文用别人的资料为自己省点力气,但是容易露出马脚。GRE频道为大家带来GRE写作怎么用模板才能不被发现,希望对大家GRE备考有所帮助. 其实雷同这个问题在GRE作文里面真的是特别特别的敏

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. An early celebration in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo Kosovo is expected to declare its independence from Serbia in the coming days, possibly on Sunday. Serbia's newly re-elected President Boris Tadic sa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

Americans Remember Independence Day Incorrectly 美国人把自己的独立日弄错了? July 4, 1776, was the day early American leaders signed the Declaration of Independence and ended the colonies political relationship with Britain. Right? Well

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Silvia: Hi, this is Silvia. I'm from Guatemala. Diego: And this is Diego. I'm from Mexico. Silvia: I want to talk about Mexico today. I know your independence is coming soon. Diego: Yes, Mexico's Independence Day is September 16, but we usually start

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

当一个国家终于不再受其他国家的统治时,它重获了自由。这一天于是被称为独立日。 \Rob: Welcome to 6 Minute English with me Rob Neil: and me Neil. Rob: Today we're talking about national independence - that's when one

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

By Peta Thornycroft Southern Africa 18 April 2008 On the occasion of Zimbabwe's anniversary of independence, President Robert Mugabe has indicated that both he and his Zanu PF party intend to continue running the country. Mr. Mugabe's independence da

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

husbeen 惟妻命是从的丈夫 在女性越发独立的社会,像家庭妇男、家庭煮夫这样的称呼已经司空见惯了。不过,在有些家庭,丈夫不但要操持家务,还要服从妻子的一切命令,毫无地位可言。这

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

塞尔维亚总理呼吁科索沃塞族投票 BELGRADE, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Saturday calld on Kosovo Serbs to vote in the upcoming local elections in order to better protect Serbs' interests, local media reported

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A fresh push for independence has emerged in Scotland after a majority of voters across the United Kingdom approved a British exit, or Brexit, from the European Union, while Scottish voters opposed the departure. 当英国多数投票人赞成英国脱

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING: China on Saturday asked Taiwan to provide a responsible explanation a day after the Taiwanese navy mistakenly fired a missile that hit a fishing boat killing one person coinciding with the ruling Communist Party of China's 95th anniversary c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

讲解 TODAYs key word is National day National day 国庆节 The National Day is a designated(特定的) date on which celebrations mark the nationhood of a nation。 Here is an example: Several new movies will be performed on National Day. 国庆节期

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

It is like the national entrance exam all over again. Last week on the Tsinghua University campus, parents anxiously watched their children head off into a taped area to register as freshmen. 这感觉就像是又一次经历高考。上周在清华大

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Explanation: The phrase life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness comes from the Declaration of Independence and it is something Americans talk a lot about. These words were written by Thomas Jefferson. He and the other men who wrote the Constituti

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

模仿句子:First Mozambique, it's a country that's had a difficult start in life, a long struggle for independence from Portugal, followed by a bitter civil war that lasted almost 20 years. 翻译:首先来看莫桑比克方面的消息。莫桑比

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀