Washington D.C. is home to many embassies and diplomatic offices representing the nations of the world. Many ambassadors in Washington live in large, beautiful buildings with rich, interesting histories. One of them is home to Turkeys ambassador, Ser

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

my love will get you home If you wander off to far 如果你在远方彷徨不定 My love will get you home 我的爱会带你回家 If you follow the wrong star 如果你追随了错误的星星 My love will get you home 我的爱会带你回家 If

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

Kerys: Let's go. Take two! 让我们开始吧。再来一次! Todd: OK. Hello! 好的,你好! Kerys: Hi! 你好! Todd: Hi! What's your name? 你叫什么名字? Kerys: Kerys. 我叫Kerys。 Todd: Kerys, what's your last name? Kerys,你姓什

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

今天跟大家继续分享英国著名的儿童绘本 (粉红猪小妹)。 Annie老师今天跟大家分享的是 (佩琪在家)。 咱们听语音,开始今天的故事。 Peppa at home 佩奇在家 There are lots of fun things to do at h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

歌词如下: We're five miles from home. We're five miles from home. We sing a while and talk a while, We're four miles from home. We're four miles from home. We're four miles from home. We sing a while and talk a while, We're three miles from home.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home! A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, Which seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere, Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home! There's no plac

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

[Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: September 9, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. For many people, growing crops on a small piece of land is not a business. For them, a

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

(1) 现在有越来越多的人想出国留学。 (2) 出国留学与在国内学习的对比。 (3) 你的观点。 [参考范文] Nowadays, with the development of science and technology, moreandmorepeople want to study abroad. There a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

一首很简单的英文歌On My Way Home-The-Perishers。舒缓的音乐仿佛真的把我们带到家中。 On My Way Home If you feel like getting even I understand I just wanna say I'm sorry things got out of hand I only wanted you to like me tha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Kerys: OK. Let's go. Take two! Todd: OK. Hello! Kerys: Hi! Todd: Hi! What's your name? Kerys: Kerys. Todd: Kerys, what's your last name? Kerys: Williams. Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys? Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S. Todd: Oh, OK! Oh..that's quite

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

美国流行乡村音乐组合Megan amp; Liz于2016年3月11日发布最新专辑《Deux》,收录了《Big Kids》等单曲 Home Is You - Megan amp; Liz Favorite person in the room no matter where we go Highs and lows and inside jokes and secrets

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BEIJING, June 20 (Xinhuanet) -- More Chinese cities have seen month-on-month declines in the prices of both new and secondhand homes, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) on Saturday. The NBS said in a statement on its website that mo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:Kenny G - No place like home 相关介绍:Kenny G是第一位以演奏家身分创美国告示牌排行榜汉行榜榜首,销售量冠军,葛莱美奖最佳单曲得主,全美音乐奖得主等多项唱片界记录的伟大乐手

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros [Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

He almost forgot how to drive over here While he tried to survive a year over there Some young punk just flipped him off And ran him off of the road He just turned 22 last week In the back of a strike somewhere in Tehran He never thought he'll live t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们回家啦:Dirty Money - Coming Home 今天是一月份的最后一天啦~今天也是很多公司年前最后一个上班日了吧,估计下午的时候大家就要纷纷收拾东西回家鸟~~一路顺风哦回家的各位,于是送上

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

讲解文本: write home about 值得详述,值得大书特书,好极了 His new movie is really something to write home about. 他的新电影真的不错! The party was nothing to write home about. 之前那个聚会没啥意思。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

It's the second September I have known you Four years or so ago I rode a pony called him Truth We didn't know the way so it took us till today to get here And all that time I felt just fine I held so many people in my suitcase heart That I had to let

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅