Merry Christmas and a happy newyear. 圣诞快乐;恭贺新禧。 Best wishes on this holiday season. 致以圣诞节最诚挚的祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season. 在此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。 We wi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Favorite Time Of Year - Jason Chen It's that time of year Snowflakes everywhere Troubles disappear 'Cause Santa's bringing cheer Everybody's in the mood Decorations on the roof Christmas lights and eight reindeers Can't help but stop and stare It's t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Holiday Economy As we see, the extended holidays have caused unexpected great travel craze and brisk economic activities.But there are many debates on the advantages and disadvantages of this kind of holiday economy.Many people,especially some econom

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

本期话题:跟同事、朋友说再见的时候,你是不是只会bye和goodbye呢?今天给大家讲讲怎么说再见! 【Let's call it a day! 今天就到这里吧!】 活泼的拜拜: A: See you later, alligator. B: In a while, croc

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

Quality of life is important to all of us. Its something we all try to improve. Im just wondering how easy it is to improve your quality of life. The biggest things that affect how happy you are are your job, house, holidays and friends. Of course th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-Q

13Asking About Business Hours GLOSSARY business hours the time a business is open; the hours during the day customers can spend time in a store, restaurant, or other business* The stores business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday throughF

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Daniel: Hi Olga, how are you? Olga: Fine, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Good, thanks. I wanted to ask you something. I'm really interested about Mexican holidays. Olga: What? Daniel: Can you tell me something about it? Olga: Sure but what do you want

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

not to mention 更不用说;此外还有 例句: He has two big houses in this country,not to mention his villa in France. 他在这个国家有两个大房子,更不用说他在法国的别墅了。 We can't afford a car,not to mention the fac

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

UNIT 9 Here are the seasons to be jolly II. Basic Listening Practice 1. Script W: Of all the holidays people celebrate, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day...which are the most important to you? M: Christmas and Easter, because they mark events in Jesus

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

III. Listening In Task1:Expensive Holidays Script Grace: So, Mark, what are you going to get me for Chinese Valentine's Day-a holiday for the Cowherd and Girl Weaver to meet? Mark: Sorry, I've never heard of it. Anyway, we already celebrated Valentin

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

1. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) The woman doesn't think it exciting to travel by air. B) They'll stay at home during the holidays. C) They are offered some plane tickets for their holidays. D) They'll be flying somewhere for their va

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

4 During what season of the year does the conversation take place? [A] Spring [B] Fall [C] Winter

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

今天我们要学的词组是front man。 Front的意思是前面, 前头, man是人, 男人。 Front man指乐队的主唱歌手。比如John Lennon和Paul McCartney就是披头四乐队The Beatles的front man -- 主唱歌手。 Front man有时

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

UNIT 7 Tourist Information Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. At a Travel Agent's Mike Hunter is a young doctor from Canada. He has been at an international medical conference in Beijing and t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

Merry Christmas! OpenLanguage祝大家圣诞快乐!不过在美国,这几年流行的圣诞祝福是 happy holidays!' 不就一个圣诞吗?为什么是'holidayS'? 而且有很多美国人不过圣诞节!也有一些美国人专到中餐馆过圣

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1. I know that every job has its own kind of pressure. 我知道每份工作都有自己的压力。 还能这样说: For me, it is job that has some kind of pressure on any person. I believe that pressure is evitable for people who have a job. 应用

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

释义: go over 检讨(think over),检查(examine) go over 的典型含义为检讨(think over)或仔细检查(examine)。不过 go over there 或 go over to+地点的形式表示前往某处。 例句: I'll go over there and take a look. 我会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

have a lot of work 有很多事情要做 We have a lot of work today. 我们今天有很多事情要做。 Can I go? I've got a lot of work to do today. 我能走了吗?我今天可有很多事情要做啊。 I have so much work to do on the case. 关

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

lose weight 减肥 If I eat less, I'll lose weight. 少吃点的话,我可以减掉体重的。 You look like you've lost weight lately. 你最近好像瘦了点了。 She's been weak ever since and she's lost weight. 自从那时候开始她就一病

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

讲解文本: pig out 狼吞虎咽地大吃,大吃特吃 That was a great meal. We all pigged out. 那顿饭特别棒,我们都大吃特吃。 You will pig out during the holidays. 放假期间你会大吃特吃的。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语