You think Id leave your side baby? You know me better than that You think Id leave down when your down on your knees? I wouldnt do that Ill do you right when your wrong I-----ohhh,ohhh If only you could see into me oh,when your cold Ill be there to h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

摇滚:Thank You For a Lifetime 50 years ago a kid stood on the stage trying to hold his nerve till the moment that he heard the music i can see it now its so hard to believe so many things have changed but one thing stays the same the music and ive

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

the cranberries - when you're gone Hold on to love. That is what I do, Now that I've found you. And from above, everything's stinking, They r not around you. And in the night, I could be helpless I could be lonely, sleeping without you. And in the da

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

To Be With You Mr.Big Hold on little girl Show me what he's doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英文歌词: da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da if theres anything that you want if theres anything i can do just call on me and ill send it along with love, from me to you ive got everything that you want like a heart thats oh so true ju

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的 befour 电视系列. 他们的第一首单曲Magic Melody发表

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

There's only so many songs that i can sing to pass the time and I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind (oh whoa) all I have is this picture in a frame (oh ah) that I hold close to see your face everyday With you is where i'd rather be

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Temperature is dropping baby can't you feel the chill just tell are you coming baby tell me whats the deal? sipping on hot chocolate wrap in a blanket tryna keep from shivering i can see my breath boy im so upset i need you here with me im so cold so

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天分享的是hold on的用法。 重点词汇 hold on v. 坚持; attention n. 注意,注意力; 照料,关怀; 殷勤; I need you now 我现在就需要你 And I'll hold on to it 我会深深留住这感受 don't you let it pass you by 你也别

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

如今可是个商业发达的时代,但凡与国外公司有业务联系,就会有国际电话打到办公室里。那么,怎样得体优雅的转接电话、帮助树立公司的良好形象呢?给大家来几段对话实例,多加模仿和

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

【经典】You'll be in my heart Youll be in my heart Come stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧 擦干眼泪 一切都会变好 Just take my hand, hold it tight 抓住我的手 紧紧握牢 I will protect you from all around you 我会保护你

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Till The End Ola Svensson Girl you told me, That you dont think that im the one for you And you showed me, It doesnt really matter what i do But each and every step i take leads me back to you And i fear when im awake my dreams will not come true I d

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

美国单曲榜季军:Drake - Best I Ever Had Baby you my everything you all i ever wanted. We can do it real big. Bigger then you ever done it. You be up on everything. Other hoes ain't never on it. I want this forever, i swear i can spend whateve

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Why Do You Run Why do you run Why do you hide And where have you gone Where have you gone Where have you gone It's five AM and you stumble out of bed But you leave your mind in it for a little while You listen to the clock, it's ticking up a storm It

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Find A way So, check it There's a light at the end Of the tunnel Humble beginnings In a fight to the finish Hangin' on with a grimace Give the look of God When told faith is fraud 'Cause you gave it all you had So why won't they applaud Wrong again B

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

To Die For She's to die for a little murder on the dance floor calls her name a little further to his heart she holds the flame she is still so unsure and she always leaves him wanting more you let me down but i cant let this go now she is dressed to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman 歌手:Bryan Adams 专辑:Greatest Hits II To really love a woman 怎样才是正真爱上一个女人 To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside 了她,你应该了她内心深处 Hear every thought -

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. a horse pill 大药丸,大型丸剂 This is not a horse pill. This is your pain pill which doctor prescribed. 这不是大药片。这就是医生给你开的止疼药。 2. a horse laugh 狂笑,讥笑,不信任的笑 At the end of the joke

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Slow Rumer You make me want to sing about love Every time I raise my head You make me want to tell the whole world What Ive found is good Then they say Slow Slow this right down Dont burn it out Dont let it show Slow Oh but my heart is racing To hold

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Ohh I got a call today At 3 AM It's what you didn't say that told me I'd get hurt again. So I hung up the phone and I screamed out loud I felt so alone, I should have said the things I'm thinking now Ohh never thought it would be so hard to let you g

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲