Friends play an very important role in our life. In pleasure, friends will share happiness together with you; in depression, friends will unburden your anxiety, sorrow, distress or puzzle, and cheer you up; in hesitation, the frank suggestion from fr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(258) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

Three Good Friends One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He cant swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 X星球系列故事

UNIT 1 Hello Again!再次相见! Lesson 2 Friends 朋友 1.Boy and girl男孩和女孩 This is Jenny.这是珍妮. She is a girl.她是女孩. She is my friend.她是我的朋友. This is Danny.这是丹尼. He is a boy.他是男孩. He is my friend.他

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

Special Olympics Athletes Meet International Friends LOS ANGELES The Special Olympics are under way in Los Angeles, California, with athletes from 165 countries taking part in an event that gives people with intellectual disabilities the chance to pa

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(七月)

Lindsay / United States speaker Yes, I think opposite sex can be best friends. My best friend happens to be a male and is not my husband. Of course, my husband is one of my best friends, but the person that I rely on for friendship is a male, and I d

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5 图片6 图片7 图片8 图片9 Onceuponatime, saidFrog, Thereweretwogoodfriends,aFrogandaToad. Thefrogwasnotfeelingwell.HeaskedhisfriendtheToadtotellhimastory. T heToadcouldnotthinkofastory. H ewalkedupanddown

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

本期内容: Hi, welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, it 's Christmas Eve now, during the whole week Ive been thinking about presenting a special gift on this special occasion for all my audience, well, finally I turn to the subject: love. H

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

I am lonely. I am always by myself. I meet people every day. I smile at them. I say hello. I am nice to them. I want to have a friend. But I have no friends. What is wrong with me? I am polite. I am friendly. I am nice. I am kind. Why don't people li

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

It feels like we've been friends forever 感觉好像一直以来我们都只是朋友 And we always see eye to eye 但是我们也经常凝视对方的眼 The more time we spend together 我们在一起的时间愈加长久 The more I wanna say what

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

无线青春剧当四叶草碰上剑尖时主题曲 Shining Friends 英文歌词: 曲/编/监制 :陈光荣 词 : Anders 唱 : Fiona Fung/Peggy Lee/Mathilde Chan A little faith Brightens a rainy day小小的信念 照亮那下雨天 Life is difficult you can't go away生命难困苦、你总不能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Fall is here, hear the yell back to school, ring the bell brand new shoes, walking blues climb the fence, books and pens I can tell that we're going to be friends Walk with me, Suzy Lee through the park and by the tree we will rest upon the ground an

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Education Report - Making Friends Not Always Easy for Foreign Students This is the VOA Special English Education Report. A recent story in the Chronicle of Higher Education said many foreign students report feeling lonely or unwelcome in Australia. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

歌词: You've tasted bitter defeat and the sweet success. You want it all and you settle for nothing less. You've tried harder than the rest. You've become one of the best. This is the time you'll remember for All your life Forever friends In harmony

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Everybody has friends. Some people have many friends. Others have only a few. Alex had many friends. He liked making friends. Every day he made new friends. Alex was good at making friends. He was good at small talk. He was not at all shy. Alex made

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

歌词如下: The More We Get Together , Together , together , The More We Get Together , The happier we'll be , For your friends are my friends , And my friends are your friends . The More We Get Together , The happier we'll be !

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

No, I think I'll stay in tonight Skip the conversations and the oh, I'm fines No, I'm no stranger to surprise This paper town has let me down too many times Why do I even try? Give me a reason why I thought that I could trust you, never mind Why all

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lesson 274 I have lots of friends. 1.I have lots of friends.我有很多朋友。 2.I have lots of housework to do.我有很多家务要做。 3.I have lots of homework.我有很多作业要做。 4.There're lots of flowers here!这儿有很多花!

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Todd: Could you talk about, when you travel, do you prefer to travel with somebody to travel alone? Keren: I prefer to travel with someone but on my next trip I'm actually traveling alone so I'm looking forward to seeing whether I enjoy myself. Yeah.

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

图片1

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 加州语文教材California Treasures G1

Topic: How to Make Good Friends in High School? 如何在高中交好朋友?

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语