5. The brain finds it best to keep smell receptors available for unfamiliar and emergency signals such as the smell of smoke, which might indicate the danger of fire. 【分析】复合句。句子主干为 The brain finds it best to keep smell recep

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

What are some uncommon habits that contribute to success? 哪些非同寻常的习惯可以助你成功? 获得108好评的回答@Nela Canovic: All 5 of these habits have one thing in common: they can help you train your brain to focus on whats m

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Reduction of Your Tension Alternate tasks blocking out an entire day or week for a high-priority project increases your anxiety without boosting your productivity -in fact, you may lose perspective and focus. You need to create a rhythm to your work

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

I think most people have the moment to be annoyed by the technology. For example, the task is prepared to be finished in the certain time, but as we are easy to be lost in the computer games, nothing will be completed in the end. Technology indeed br

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The enemy to our attention spans is multitasking, Parr says. One way to avoid it is to break down individual tasks at work or even errands you want to accomplish on the weekend. Use an app like Wunderlist to specify steps that you'll need to take to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Smash my heart in pieces it looks so good on the floor People think it's fun and games but my life is really lonely Ain't nobody that can save me ain't nobody that console me I'm an emo little boy and I want someone to hold me Got my money like a bla

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. Dont make excuses不要找借口 Sometimes you might find yourself in the midst of an unfair situation. In such a situation, its easy to make excuses and most people do. But winners are different. They dont make excuses or blame the situation. Ins

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Always awesome! This one, though, is a little bittersweet for us because this is our last show of the school year. You know who I am. Let's start things off with a quick check of today's headlines. The U.S. government wants BP to start paying up for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(六)月

If youve ever had a garden or grown flowers in a window box, youve probably heard that you shouldnt water your plants at high noon because their leaves might scorch. Now a study in a journal called New Phytologist confirms that water droplets can foc

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

When you're just starting your career, you need all the help you can get managing your time. Even when you're working hard, you could be wasting a tremendous amount of time either by trying to multitask or by focusing too much on minute details. 如果

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

B What U Wanna B -Darin 瑞典超男Darin zanyar于1987年出生于斯德歌尔摩。2004年参加了瑞典流行偶像大赛并,因他出色的外型,很快受到一批青春美少女的追捧,尽管演唱了《B What U Wanna B 》,可惜并没

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,美籍华人Mary离开后,他马上结识了公司新来的美国同事Amy。看,他们正在喝下午茶。 (Office ambience) C: Hi, Amy. 你在这儿太好了。我正好有个问题要请教你。 A: W

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

I'm Laura Rich, and I'm the Editorial Director of Inc.com and Fastcompany.com. We decided about a year and a half ago that we really wanted to look at where are the next jobs coming from. We decided o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

【Weekly Focus】S17E8 Confused about different news sources? Radio CUC English will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad. Only on every Monday!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

介绍: Confused about different news sources, Radio CUC English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

介绍: Confused about different news sources, Radio CUC English, Weekly Focus will bring you selected and organized news from home and abroad, only on every Monday.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

10. Accept compliments. When you graciously accept compliments, you are accepting yourself for who you are rather than making excuses about yourself. 10. 接受赞许。当你和蔼地接受赞许时,你是在自我接受,而不是为自己找台阶

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

As a lover of human anatomy, 作为人体解剖学的爱好者, I'm so excited that we're finally putting our bodies at the center of focus. 我很高兴我们终于开始关注人体之美了。 Through practices such as preventive medicine, patient

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇