Transcript: Hello. Im going to talk about British festivals. Im sure youve heard about the Notting Hill Carnival in London and the Edinburgh Festival, but today were going to look at a lot more that you might not know about. Actually, a lot of these

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

It is Mother's Day today. 今天是母亲节。 Do you know Mother's Day, Bobby? 波比,你知道什么是母亲节吗? No, I don't. What is it? 我不知道。什么是母亲节? It's a day for mothers. It's on the second Sunday of May. 这是关

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

No Relief for Kalash in Pakistans Valley of Infidels ISLAMABAD Years of economic pressures and alleged forced conversions to Islam continue to pose a threat to Pakistans tiny Kalash minority, the only pagans in the Islamic republic. Once a large comm

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(八月)

Track one 70th Anniversary will be 2017 The World literally is focussed on Edinburgh There is a whole range of things many people come and they try to replicate what happens in Edinburgh no one really succeeds Because it is a combination of planning,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

零起点英文启蒙Blackcat黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本 ( PDF文本下载 ) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 零起点英文启蒙 黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 零起点英文启蒙 黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 零起点英文启蒙 黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 零起点英文启蒙 黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本

Festivals There was a traffic jam. We set off firecrackers. I sent Christmas cards. We came back for the family reunion. I got a red envelope. We worship gods with fruits. We played riddles. I ate a mooncake. I floated lanterns on water. The lantern

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Festivals 节庆 Chinese New Year 过新年 There was a serious traffic jam on the super highway during the Chinese New Year. 农历年时,高速公路大塞车。 Many people, instead of driving, took trains home for family reunions. 很多人改搭火车回家团圆。 At ni

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

By Ravi Khanna Montreal, Canada 24 July 2007 The recent Live Earth concerts (July 7th) were designed to raise awareness about global warming. But many critics have asked how environmentally friendly were the shows themselves? VOA Urdu service's Ravi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Band Builds Fan Base Through Technology, Live Experience LOS ANGELES Nick Sherwin of California-based Suburban Skies says his band promotes itself and controls its own destiny thanks to 21st Century technology. Social media is a wonderful thing, and

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Todd: OK, Yoko we were just at a festival. Yoko: Yeah! Todd: Do you want to talk about festivals in Japan? Yoko: Yes, OK. So, I think in Fall we have lots of kind of festivals, but it depends on the places so... Todd: What are some things that most f

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sergio Mendes ensured that the international image of Brazil was still that of an easy-going, exotic paradise. But back in Brazil, the reality was rather different. Life was not easy. The soldiers had inherited serious economic problems, but the earl

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Summer in Edinburgh, Scotlands capital city, is the time for festivals. In August and September there are several different festivals which take place there. The original Edinburgh International Festival started in 1947, and offers visitors a rich pr

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Todd: OK, Yoko we were just at a festival. Yoko: Yeah! Todd: Do you want to talk about festivals in Japan? Yoko: Yes, OK. So, I think in Fall we have lots of kind of festivals, but it depends on the places. Todd: What are some things that most festiv

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

All-American Banjo Has African Roots 代表美国的班卓琴起源于非洲 NEW YORK From folk songs like Oh Susannah to its starring role in Bluegrass festivals, the banjo seems to be a quintessentially homegrown American instrument. However, as Co

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(九月)

By Doug Levine Washington 07 August 2006 Summertime is peak season for jazz festivals across the United States. From coast to coast, in small towns and big cities, fans have been lining up early for the best seats in the house, or depending on the v

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)