Topics: Panama Canal; Famous Songs Fever; to squander versus to lavish versus to waste; self- conscious versus self- confident versus self-aware; as tough as they come Words: canal man-made explorer jungle proposal survey fraud locks feat pseudonym t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

David Livingstone was a doctor and explorer from Scotland. He is famous for traveling 29,000 miles in Africa during the 19th century. He discovered many rivers, lakes and mountains, including the Vict

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Lesson 43:Over the South Pole 飞越南极 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How was the plane able to clear the mountains? In 1929, three years after his flight over the North Pole, the American explor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(267) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

January 18th, 1943During World War Two, the Soviet Union says it's broken the long Nazi siege of Leningrad. But another year passes before the sieges find lifted in the city, now known as St. Petersburg, Russia. 1912,British explorer Robert F. Scott

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

January 18th, 1943During World War Two, the Soviet Union says it's broken the long Nazi siege of Leningrad. But another year passes before the sieges find lifted in the city, now known as St. Petersburg, Russia. 1912,British explorer Robert F. Scott

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine thank you and you? Katia: Good. Listen I was reading about the Galapagos and I think that you might know a lot more than what I can find in the books. Can you tell me a little bit more about G

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Russel: See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges. You may notice one is missing. It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.If I get it, I'll become a Senior Wilderness Explorer. The wilderness must be explored! It's gonna be great! There's a big

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

If you were here I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear And appeal to all your fears If you were mine, if you were only mine I'd bring you so much further down And twist your mind until the end of time You will never realize What darkness lies inside

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

BBC Learning English Weekender Polar Explorer Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Weekender today, we listen to an interview with explorer, Rosie Stancer. In March, Rosie sets off on her latest expedition walki

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

A-1 法国试验卫星 A-1 首颗卫星 Abid 礼拜者伊拉克运载火箭 Able Star 艾布尔星,美国运载火箭上面级 Able 艾布尔美国运载火箭上面级 ACCOS(Arms Control Conflict Ob

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Travel doesnt have to be expensive. 旅游不一定非要花大钱。 A young couple named Xiexie and Caicai has proved it by visiting 18 Asian countries on a budget of 40,000 yuan. But when they broke the news on Sina Weibo last week, many people di

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

What would life be like without Microsoft? Impossible? Perhaps not impossible, but definitely difficult. Microsoft seems to be a big part of our lives today. Most of us use Microsoft products every day. We need MS Word to create documents and Excel t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

【生词预览】 tech技术,reboot重新启动,long-haul持久,rig大卡车 【笑话原文】 A Tip to Stay Awake Tech support people like me spend our days on the phone with customers. Many like to chat while waiting for their computers to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

模仿文本:Last August, NASA landed a robotic explorer in the vast crater, close to the equator of Mars. Its first images were familiar: freeze-dried, brown, rocky desert. But a few weeks ago, that machine, Curiosity told us that aeons ago life m

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

All the worlds holy books say sin is bad. In each book there are different sins. Each religion tells us what is bad in life. These sins are not all the same. In some religions it is a sin to eat meat, while in others it is only a sin to eat one kind

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

He asks them questions, and he notes down what they recall of their travels. 他询问探察家,把他们的回忆记录下来。 And if the recollections of any one among them seem interesting to him, 如果他认为其中有个探察家的回忆是

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

The sixth planet was ten times larger than the last one. 第六颗行星则要大十倍。 It was inhabited by an old gentleman who wrote voluminous books. 上面住着一位老先生,他在写作大部头的书。 Oh, look! Here is an explorer! he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

One hundred years ago today, January 17th 1912, Captain Robert Falcon Scott and four other men, reached the South Pole. They had hoped to be the first to reach the South Pole but were very disappointed to find the Norwegian flag flying there. The exp

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

模仿句子: This year, the anniversary was marked by a march of 10,000 people, retracing the steps of the Muslims as they fled over the hills, trying to escape their fate. 翻译: 今年的周年活动中有1万人重新追随当年穆斯林的步

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀