明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

- Now I understand that you are thinking of taking another job. - I have no idea actually. - I did realize your contract is When? Soon. - Yes, it's up. On the beginning of June, June 4th, I think. - No. So that means - Yeah, can you believe it's been

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Gucci: So what do you feel like doing this evening? How about going to the cinema? May: Ah, that's a good idea. But I heard the film club of our school would show a film for free. Maybe we don't need to go to the cinema. Gucci: That's good! I've also

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

Melissa had heard about Bill. He was a womanizer. He dated one woman after another, telling one lie after another. He was a pilot, a tiger trainer, a banker, a publisher, a tycoon, an investor, an adventurer, and on and on. He laughed about how easy

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

U.S. swimmers had great success at the Athens Olympics four years ago. But they did even better at last year's World Championships in Melbourne, so there are high hopes for a big medal haul in Beijing. VOA Sports Editor Parke Brewer is there and has

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

A radioactive source which went missing four days ago has been found on Saturday evening. An Iridium 192 source, which was used to inspect a Sinopec industrial device in Nanjing by a testing company, had gone missing on Wednesday. Ten people in the s

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Hostess: Thank you for calling Sakia Restaurant. How may I help you? Randy: Id like to make a reservation. Hostess: For which day and for what time? Randy: Its for Friday, the 24th, at 7 oclock. Hostess: How many will be in the party? Randy: There wi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

歌词: Tree don't care what a little bird sings We go down with the due in the morning light The tree don't know what the little bird brings We go down with the due in the morning And we breathe, in it There is no need to forgive Breathe, in it, t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The Front End of the Earth 火流星看上去非常明亮,像条闪闪发光的巨大火龙,发着沙沙的响声,有时还有爆炸声。有的火流星甚至在白天也能看到。火流星的出现是因为它的流星体质量较大(质量大

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest