Looks like the sun won't come out today But the weather man said there's no chance of rain Every once in a while, you need to get away It feels like voodoo dolls and prank calls every day But I believe that we're meant to fly And come with me, baby d

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Maria Eva Duarte de Peron was born in 1919 and died in 1952. She is referred to as Eva Peron, or more famously as Evita, which means Little Eva. She served as Argentinas First Lady between 1946 and 1952 and was the Spiritual Leader of the Nation. She

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Cyndi Lauper于1984年1月27日发布的单曲,由Cyndi Lauper和Rob Hyman合作创作,Rick Chertoff监制。 lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, 躺在床上,听着时钟的滴答声 think of you 心里想念着你 Caught up in circles conf

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

By Alan Silverman Hollywood 04 February 2008 Desperate Housewives co-star Eva Longoria goes from TV to the big screen to play a jealous ghost in a light romantic comedy co-starring Paul Rudd, Lake Bell and Jason Biggs. Alan Silverman has a look at Ov

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Anjana Pasricha New Delhi 21 February 2006 The Sri Lankan government and Tamil Tiger rebels are meeting in Switzerland to hold their first direct discussions since the island's peace process ground

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

Thai protesters stormed a major hospital in Bangkok, forcing the facility to evacuate patients and suspend operations Friday. Thailand's prime minister tells VOA a government reconciliation plan is key to ending the Red Shirts' weeks-long, anti-gover

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

The Swiss Bankers Association has launched a blistering attack against the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development calling the OECD's treatment of Switzerland disgraceful. The bankers say the OECD's threat to put Switzerland on a black

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(三月)

Thousands of Indonesians forced from their homes because of Mount Merapi's continued eruptions are restless to leave the evacuation shelters. And the volcano's ash clouds now are forcing airlines to cancel some flights. A week after Indonesia's most

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell has visited the tsunami-wrecked region of Indonesia's Aceh Province Wednesday pledging to help the devastated area. 美国国务卿鲍威尔星期三访问了海啸重灾区印尼的亚齐省,他表示,美国将

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged Oh I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all And the darkness there inside you Makes you feel so small But I see your true colours Shining through I see your

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I wandered by a Brookside I wandered by a mill I could not hear the water The murmuring it was still Not a sound of any grasshopper Nor the chirp of any bird But the beating of my own heart Was the only sound I heard The beating of my own heart Was t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-田纳西华尔兹(TENNESSEE WALTZ) Eva Cassidy I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee Waltz When an old friend I happened to see I introduced her to my loved one And while they were dancing My friend stole my sweetheart from

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是devastate。 Devastate, 是破坏的意思。8月29号是卡特里娜飓风来袭两周年的日子。媒体报导说,Two years after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, there is still much work t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged Oh I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all And the darkness there inside you Makes you feel so small But I see your true colours Shining through I see your

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Eva Cassidy1963年2月2日,Eva Cassidy出生於美国马里兰州,在她的生活里充满著艺术与音乐,而民歌与爵士是他们家族最热爱的音乐类型,在Eva Cassidy的音乐当中,元素从民谣、乡村、爵士、到流行

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Eva Cassidy - What a wonderful world (Thank you...so very much! I would like... on behalf of all the dancers, the musicians, the singers, the technicians... people you didn't even see during the show tonight, who are part of this amazing family! I wa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

the falling leaves drift by the window the autumn leaves of red and gold i see your lips the summer kisses the sunburned hands i used to hold since you went away the days grow long and soon i'll hear old winter's song but i miss you most of all my da

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

If you love it like I love it And you feel what I feel inside If you want it like I want it Then baby let's get it tonight If you feel it, say hell yeah (hell yeah) Say hell yeah (hell yeah) Say hell yeah (hell yeah) This is love, this is love, this

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick and think of you Turning in circles confusion is nothing new Flashback to warm nights almost left behind Suitcase of memories, time after sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to me, I

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

注定飞翔Meant to Fly----Eva Avila 19岁的Eva Avila出身在渥太华,成长在于渥太华一河之隔的魁省城市Gatineau市,她的母亲是法裔加拿大人,父亲是秘鲁移民,Eva Avila从小向父亲学习唱歌,会说英、法

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲