Buying Dinnerware Wendy: We need some new dinnerware. Nearly all of our plates and bowls are cracked or chipped. Jason: All right, you do that. Wendy: Arent you going to help? Jason: I trust your judgment. Whatever you like, Ill like, too. Wendy: But

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

A few minutes later, the children were standing inside McGraw Hall, looking up at the directory on the wall. It says Professor Meyers office is on the first floor, said Henry. Room 106. The children passed a large lecture hall and found Room 106 at t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 84 The Haunted Clock Tower Mys

Mushrooms for dinner Father Bear came home and said, Look! No mushrooms I did not find one! I'm going fishing. I'm good at finding mushrooms, said Baby Bear. I will go and get some. Baby Bear went uphill and downhill looking for mushrooms. He went on

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

He was in his bedroom. He smelled food. The food smelled like chicken. It smelled good. A neighbor must be cooking dinner, he thought. But how could he smell his neighbor's dinner? The smell couldn't come through his apartment's heating vent. That ve

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Obama, Kimmel Keep White House Correspondents Dinner Full of Laughs Hollywood celebrities, journalists and government officials came together in Washington Saturday for a night of laughs at the annual White House Correspondents Dinner. President Bara

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

A:Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B:Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Wendy: We need some new dinnerware. Nearly all of our plates and bowls are cracked or chipped. Jason: All right, you do that. Wendy: Arent you going to help? Jason: I trust your judgment. Whatever you like, Ill like, too. Wendy: But I need your input

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Is this a healthy lunch for a child? In the UK, most children have their midday meal at school, but in many schools, parents can choose what they eat. The children can have a school dinner a hot, cooked meal ; or they can take a packed lunch with th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

本杰明带雪莉来吃烛光晚餐,可是雪莉好像想不出来今天是什么特殊的日子,难道是精明的雪莉忘了吗? Listen Read Learn Shirley: Why do you want to eat western food so much today? Anything special to celebrate? Did you get a promotion? Benjamin: Honey, you r

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

By Cheng Xiao Hong and Zhang Songlin St. Louis, Missouri 19 September 2006 watch Bissell Dinner Theatre The Bissell Mansion Restaurant and Dinner Theater in the Midwestern city of St. Louis, Missouri promises visitors the chance to get away with mur

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

Lesson 158 What's for dinner? 1.What's for dinner?晚饭吃什么? 2.Have you had dinner?你吃饭了吗? 3.It's time for dinner.到吃饭的时间了。 4.They're at dinner.他们正在用餐。 5.Dinner's on me.这顿饭我请客。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lesson 70 It's time for dinner! 1.It's time for dinner!到该吃饭的时间啦! 2.It's time for work!该工作啦 。 3.It's time to go bed!该上床去睡觉啦! 4.It's time to have a rest!应该休息一下! 5.It's time to go!该走了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Wonder Woman brought in a hundred million dollars at the box office last weekend. Two more films about women open this weekend. Salma Hayek stars in Beatriz at Dinner, and Kate Mara plays the leading role in Megan Leavey. Critic

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

My roommate, Jim, invited me over to his house for a family meal. Im an only child, so Im not used to a big family dinner. I felt like a fish out of water. ... Jims mother: Sit down, everybody. Dinners ready. Phil: Thank you for having me over, Mrs.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

图片1 图片2

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 加州英语分级GK

图片1 图片2

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 加州英语分级GK

图片1 图片2

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 加州英语分级GK

图片1 图片2 图片3

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 加州英语分级GK

A: What's for dinner tonight?今晚吃什么? B: It's whatever you're planning on cooking.你想吃什么做什么。 A: You're not going to cook?你不打算做饭? B: No, I always cook.是的,总是我做饭啊。 A: Yes, and I love your cook

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life

Todd: So, Adrienne, we've been talking about food. It's late afternoon. What are you doing for dinner? What are you going to cook tonight? Adrienne: I don't think I'll cook tonight. Todd: No, no cooking? Adrienne: No, I feel lazy today. Todd: So you'

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂