本期看点:六强表演赛持续进行中,本轮挑战中选手们将一一呈现包括Rod Stewart、Bryan Adams、Justin Bieber、Dido等大牌明星的经典曲目,究竟他们的表现如何呢?让我们拭目以待!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(253) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

I might have been a singer Who sailed around the world A gambler who wins millions And spent it all on girls I might have been a poet Who walked upon the moon A scientist who would tell the world I discovered something new I might have loved a king

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You ask me where I go tonight, I'll go back to today last year When me and you had to make each other happy and there was hope with everything It's hard enough to feel the world as it is and hold on anything Without these quiet times, you've bought

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

White Flag爱你不言放弃 演唱者:dido 继No angle之后,英国创作才女Dido于2003年发行第二张个人专辑Life for Rent(《漂泊的心》),White flag是该专辑中颇受歌迷青睐的主打力作。清新、舒畅、温柔彻

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

听歌之前,先来温习一个早先谈过的热词 起步价。呵呵,温故而知新,学习效果顶呱呱。 继No angle之后,英国创作才女Dido于2003年发行第二张个人专辑Life for Rent(《漂泊的心》),White flag是该专辑中颇受歌迷青睐的主打力作。清新、舒畅、温柔彻骨,这都是Dido一直

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I wanna go to bed With arms around me But wake up on my own Pretend That I'm still sleeping Til' you go home I can't look at you This morning I should probably have a sign That says 'Leave right now or quicker' You've overstayed your time If I don't

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐