We'll receive a quarterly bonus if quotas are met. 如果我们达到销售额,就能得到每季度的奖金。 We'll receive a quarterly bonus if quotas are met. 如果我们达到销售额,就能得到每季度的奖金。 How much would that

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Chapter 14 Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 ... Mel: Your provisions in the scope of work section are very restrictive. They don't give me much room to work. Bill: That's why they're there. My client wants to hold ...... ....(详细对话见 Disk 3-2) Fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Commission 佣金S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS1: How much commission do you request? 你要求多少佣金? S2: We usually don't allow any commission. 我们一般不给佣金。 S3: We can give

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

debenture 债券 treasury bill 国库券 debt chain 债务链 direct exchange 直接(对角)套汇 indirect exchange 间接(三角)套汇 cross rate, arbitrage rate 套汇汇率 foreign currenc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

trade term / price term 价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 CF (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码头费 landing ch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

WTO (World Trade Organization) 世界贸易组织 IMF (International Monetary Fund) 国际货币基金组织 CTG (Council for Trade in Goods) 货币贸易理事会 EFTA (European Free Trade Associatio

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

TAIPEI, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The mainland's securities regulatory body announced Tuesday that it is considering to allow citizens of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao to invest directly in the mainland's stock market with the renminbi. Tong Daochi, an offic

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Fridays are awesome! Just like the students and teachers at Ron Clark Academy, where I had the privilege of speaking yesterday. I'm Carl Azuz, bringing you 10 minutes of headlines, leaving out the commercials. Let's go ahead and get started. The fina

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

How Does One Find a Meteorite? 如何找到陨石? Editor's Note: The annual Perseid meteor shower will peak in the skies over Earth on the night of Aug. 12-13. Despite a bright moon supermoon, there should still be a good show from this prolific sho

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat. 请给我们汉堡10公吨核桃仁的最低到岸价。 Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat. 请给我们汉堡10公吨核桃仁的最低到岸

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

你是否有过为了看一场特别精彩的比赛或者演唱会而从黄牛党手中买票的经历? Rob: Hello, welcome to 6 Minute English. I'm Rob. Neil: And hello, I'm Neil. Rob: Today we're talking about ticket touts. The verb 'to tout' mea

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS 协议和合同 Introduction A contract is founded on agreement, and agreement arises from offer and acceptance. One person makes an offer, another person accepts that offer. When that has happened, there is a contract. A con

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

property 物业,资产 interest 产权 subsidiary 附属机构,子公司 valuation 评估 open market value 公开市场价值 leaseback 售后回租(即租回已出售的财产) on a residual

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Later I will brief you about the agenda. 稍后,我将向大家简单介绍一下日程。 Later I will brief you about the agenda. 稍后,我将向大家简单介绍一下日程。 Our first speaker is the Secretary-General of the Shanghai Munic

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

ECONOMICS REPORT - European Union Fines Microsoft -- AgainBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, July 14, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Economics Report. The European Commission ruled

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(七)月

Ousted Comoran Military Leader Flees Anjouan Katy Salmon Nairobi 13 Aug 2001 17:28 UTC The ousted military leader of the 1)breakaway Comoran island of Anjouan has fled the island. Since his overthrow

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Most couples don't want to expand their families, if the low number applying for a second child in Beijing under today's rules is an indicator of parental thinking. 二胎政策出台后,北京申请二胎的比率之低,说明很多夫妻都不打

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

贸易机构词汇 WTO (World Trade Organization) 世界贸易组织 IMF (International Monetary Fund) 国际货币基金组织 CTG (Council for Trade in Goods) 货币贸易理事会 EFTA (European Free Trade Association) 欧洲自由贸易联盟 AFT

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ⅱ. Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Enquiries Replies 有关询价及回复的常用语句 (1) We understand that you are exporters of foodstuffs and should like to know if you can supply us with 10 metric tons of A-1 Grade Canned Asparagus. 据悉

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- China's banking regulator announced Thursday the launch of a targeted crackdown on irregular practices in the sector to address public concerns. The move comes as illegal operations in the banking sector, which include arb

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻