Maria: So Alex we were talking about what I would like to change about myself so I was wondering what would you like to change about, for example, appearance? Alex: For me I've actually had some fun changing my appearance in the past. I have had the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

新编英语教程第四册unit02_3_How_We_Can_Change_Our_Wasteful_Ha

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

There is a story that an old woman always feels unhappy, because when the sun comes out, she worries about her daughters business, because the girl sells umbrella. But when it rains, she stills feels unhappy for she worries about her another daughers

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Why can't I change after all these years Why can't I change my ways I find it so strange after all these years I'm still more or less the same Wherever I go whatever I do whatever I know It just comes and goes so soon Whatever life brings whatever so

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There are times when you make me laugh There are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when I see the light though many times you made me cry There's something you don't understand I want to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Change dress 二十多年前,我在美国一家著名的大公司工作,上司是一位年轻美丽的美国小姐塔妮.由於她对於属下的升迁加薪,全凭送礼的多,寡,贵,贱做准,造成单位职员竞相送礼之风.後来上级主管所

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

AS IT IS 2016-06-12 Fighting Climate Change with Movies How to Let Go of the World and Love All the Things Climate Cant Change is the latest movie from filmmaker and climate activist Josh Fox. The movie is the third film in a three-part series about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Chinese public more familiar with climate change BEIJING, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- A survey released on Thursday shows that a majority of Chinese people are familiar with issues related to climate change and they believe it has been caused by human activit

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马对美国影响最大的十句话 We are the change we are seeking。 我们就是我们正在寻找的变化! We are the ones we have been waiting for。 我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主! The world has changed, and we mus

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Aug. 11 (Xinhuanet) -- Next year will bring a doubling in the size of the words that appear on cigarette packages to warn consumers of the dangers of smoking. Starting in April 2012, cigarettes produced and sold in China will bear a new warn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Finding a Healthier Lifestyle - Committing to Change Everyone wants to live a healthier lifestyle and everyone wants to look better in their swimsuit. However, many people don't know where to begin or what questions to ask. Six months ago I was in th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

His old man was a rebel yeller... Bad boy to the bone. He'd say: Can't trust that other fella, He'd judge 'em by the tone of their skin. He was raised to think like his Dad... Narrow mind full of hate. On the road to no-where fast, Till the Grace of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

9 Signs its Time for a Change Its never too late or too early to be who you are capable of being. Theres no time limit, you can simply start and stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. You can make the best or the worst of it. Its up

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Create Time to Change Your Life When I decided to change my life a little over 5 years ago, I had a very common problem: I didnt have the time. I wanted to exercise and find time for my family and eat healthier (instead of the fast-food junk Id been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How to Sell Yourself on Lifestyle Change Its coming up on that time of year again. You know, the time where you seriously commit to the same resolution that you seriously committed to last year before life got in the way and it evaporated into thin a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Change Your Life In 5 Easy Steps Lately, Ive been working on changing my life. I do this a lot. Its good to change, and youve only got so many years to reinvent yourself left. Change can seem intimidating. Impossible. Insurmountable. Here are five wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Adapting To Change Should Be Natural I noticed that the leaves on most of the trees in the woods where I often take my dogs have started to change color. Normally, they are green but during the autumn season here in eastern Canada, they start to turn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.---Maria Robinson A year from now you may wish you had started today.---Karen Lamb I didnt really try to improve my life very much until I was 25. Before t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

曲 : I feel a change comin on 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 :2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Idiom: Leopard can't change its spots ( difficult to change bad habit ) Hit the book: Give away In return Coal miner Tough Laid off Hand out Blizzard

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语