Talking about a new-born baby A: Hi, Sally! You are talking to the proud father of a new baby girl! B: Congratulations, Bob! Thats great news, whats her name? A: Weve named her Alice after my wifes grandmother. B: Thats a pretty name. Give your wife

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Iwasborntobeacowboy Borntoridetherange Onlytroublewas Ididntgetthechance Iwantedthattochange SoIgotmyselfallready Imwaitingformybigday Chorus Ivegotspursontheheels Ofmycowboyboots Andthebestpairofchapsaround Ivegotaprettylittlepony Thatsmybestfriend

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

I know I've given up 我深知我已放弃了 A hundred of times before 太多次能够抓住的机会 But I'm not a miracle 但我相信奇迹的力量 Cause not something to ignore 每个人都不能忽视 You take me for a fool 你却当我是个傻

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

By Sabina Castelfranco A group of Libyan-born Italians will return to Tripoli, Wednesday, for the first time since they were expelled when Colonel Moammar Gaddafi took power. Some 20,000 Italians were

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

Britney Spears - Born to make you happy 生来就为使你幸福无边(疆) (oh my love) (哦,我的爱人) I'm sitting here alone up in my room 我独自坐在闺房 And thinking about the times that we've been through 回想着我们曾经共同渡过

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Song:Born to make you happy Artist:Britney Spears I'm sitting here along up in my room And thinking about the times that we've been through (oh my love) I'm looking at a picture in my hand Trying my best to understand I really want to know what w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Kid Rock describes his latest album, Born Free, as organic blues-based rock and roll. Born Free is Kid Rock's first new album in more than three years. He left the comforts of his home studio in Detroit, Michigan to record the collection in Los Angel

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

By Stefan Bos Lithuanian election officials say a party led by a Russian-born millionaire has won the initial round of the country's first parliamentary ballot since it joined the European Union and N

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow 'Bout the places that I'd like to see I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there Ah, but he just stands there smilin' back at me So I confessed my sins to the preacher About the love I've been prayin

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day... I was born to love you With every single beat of my heart Yes, I was born to take care of you Every single day of my life You are the on

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

'Cause god makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Post-chorus: Ooo there ain't no other way Baby I was born thi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow 'Bout the places that I'd like to see I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there Ah, but he just stands there smilin' back at me So I confessed my sins to the preacher About the love I've been prayin'

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Born In Custody, A Girl Finds Answers With Someone Who Knows Best: Mom STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: It's Friday, when we hear from StoryCorps. And today, we have an interview between 8-year-old Savannah Phelan and her mother, Kellie. Savannah recently came a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Ah... ah... ah... Ah... ah... ah... A ray of hope flickers in the sky A tiny star lights up way up high All across the land dawns a brand new morn, This comes to pass when a child is born. A silent wish sails the seven seas The winds of change whispe

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 273 I as born in Beijing. 1.I was born in Beijing.我出生在北京。 2.I was born in 1980.我出生于1980。 3.Where were you born?你在哪里出生? 4.When were you born?你是什么时候出生的? 5.The baby was born at 8 o'clock.婴

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lady gaga《Born this way》! 歌词: It doesnt matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M 不论你是爱上了他,还是认为他很美妙,暗暗的爱着着他 Just put your paws up 只管挥舞起你的爪子吧 cause you were Born This Way,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

这是美国俄亥俄州、辛辛那提市的两个来自不同区的朋友组成的乐队。乐队的名字源于这两位朋友,为了打破各自所身处片区之间的各种迴异的信念,而命名为Over the rhine,意思是如彩虹那般搭

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Doing everything that I believe in Going by the rules that I've been taught More understanding of what's around me And protected from the walls of love All that you see is me And all I truly believe That I was born to try I've learned to love Be unde

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Two extremely rare Bengal white tiger cubs have been born at the wildlife center of the Czech Republic's Liberec Zoo, and are proving popular with visitors. These tiger cubs weigh 6 kilos 13 pounds, and were born two months ago. White tigers are the

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年