Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 英文笑话Flash BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 动物街64号 Zoo Lane 第一季

Nelson Mandela is no stranger to London. The city loves the South African statesman and Friday night nearly 50,000 gathered in London's Hyde Park to celebrate his 90th birthday. From the British capital, Tom Rivers reports. Nelson Mandela, left, wav

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Sara: Come on! We need to buy all of the things we need for Gabriels party before the store closes. Paul: Are you sure we need a party? Maybe we can just have a cake and some party hats. Sara: Are you kidding?! We are going to pull out all the stops.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

He was going to move to LA in a month. He was going to start a new life. He was excited. His girlfriend was excited, too. She couldn't wait to go to Disneyland and visit Hollywood. His birthday was a week away. She bought him an expensive cigarette l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

101-Year-Old Chicago Cubs Fan Hopes Beloved Team Grants Her Birthday Wish play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0002:28repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update y

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

She went inside the music store. The music store sold all kinds of things. It sold records, compact disks, posters, and clothing. She loved listening to music. Her favorite kind of music was Jazz. She collected old Jazz records. Her collection had hu

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Nick: Im turning 40 this year and what do I have to show for it? Danielle: Actually, youve accomplished a lot. Do you know what your problem is? Your expectations are too high and your goals are unattainable for most people. Nick: Not for me. They sh

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Roberta: You know, my birthday is coming up. John: Yeah, I know. What are you getting at? Roberta: Nothing. I was just thinking that its kind of an important birthday, a major birthday. John: Yes, I know. Spit it out. What are you driving at? Roberta

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记