Ⅲ SPORTS Unit 7 Americans Favorites美 国 人 的 爱 好 Part One Expressions 1.Cal Ripken just hit a home run. 卡尔利普金击出一个本垒打。 2.Whats the score? 比分是多少? 3.Whos winning? 谁赢了? 4.The referee just called a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

This is my mother/mom. This is my father/dad. (These are my parents) This is my wife. This is my husband. There are five people in my family. (My mother, my father, my older brother, my older sister, me, my younger brother.) I have two brothers. One

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember with Shirley Griffith. This week on our program, we play some of our favorite songs about summer. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Summer at the beach If you ask most Americans, they wo

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(六)月

Americans Choose Their Favorite Poems Welcome to This Is America with VOA Learning English. This week, we bring you some of the poems that Americans like best. April is National Poetry Month in the United States. The Academy of American Poets started

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

1. Can you help me with my math? Sure. What's the problem? 2. Could you bring me some coffee? I'd be glad to. How do you like it? 3. Would you open the car door for me? No problem. It looks like your hands are full. 4. Could I ask you a favor? It dep

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

The water was getting higher and higher. The rain was coming down. It kept raining and raining. Leslie was worried. Im worried, she said to her brother. She was worried about Moo. Moo was her cow. Moo was in the field. Moo was in the rain. Leslie did

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

ENVIRONMENT REPORT - November 22, 2002: Compromise on U.S. Navy Sonar By Cynthia Kirk This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. The United States Navy has agreed to temporarily limit testing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

Tom: Do you go to the cinema a lot Martin? Martin: I used to quite often, Tom, but lately I just haven't found the time or the cinemas around here aren't quite as big here. Tom: So, I guess you've had time to contemplate on it. What's your favorite m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week on our program, we play music from an album released this week by the two sisters who sing together as Mary Mary. We also answer a question from Colo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(四)月

A new public opinion poll shows more Iraqis favor Democratic challenger John Kerry than President Bush, who launched the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein. But more than half of the 2,000 peopled polled throughout Iraq don't care who wins the U.S.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

A: What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? B: I enjoy listening to all kinds of music. A: What kind? B: I like to listen to Rock and RB. A: Why do you like that type of music? B: I like the kinds of instruments that they use. A: I think that's

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

371326198704242026 5 370687198602073872Mari: Hi, I'm Mari. I'm here with my friend Ron. Today, we're talking about food. So Ron, what's your favorite cuisine? Ron: My favorite cuisine has to be Hawaiian food. I grew up eating Hawaiian food so every s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ron: Hi, I'm Ron from Hawaii. I'm here with Mari from Japan. Today we're gonna be talking about food. So Mari, what's your favorite cuisine? Mari: I think I like American food. Ron: What type of American food? Mari: I like hamburgers. Ron: Hamburgers

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Diana, we're going to talk about food. You were just talkin about food in Chicago. What kind of good food can you get in Chicago? Dianna: Chicago is famous for its Chicago style pizza or their hotdogs. The pizza is different because they pu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

THIS IS AMERICA - Naval Observatory in Washington By Jill Moss Broadcast: September 23, 2002 VOICE ONE: The United States Naval Observatory performs an important scientific duty for the United States,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

英文歌词: I don't know what you're looking for you haven't found it baby, that's for sure You rip me up and spread me all around in the dust of the deed of time And this is not a case of lust, you see it's not a matter of you versus of me It's fine

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

今天我们要学的词是maverick。 Maverick, 大家都知道,美国全国篮球协会NBA里有个Dallas Mavericks, 达拉斯小牛队。Maverick可以指没有烙印的小牛,也可以指持不同意见的人。在这次美国总统大选中,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Todd: So, Ruth, who is your favorite actor or actress? Ruth: Oh, that's a good question. I think it definitely has to be Ewan McGregor. Todd: Mm, yeah, he's pretty good. Ruth: I really, really like him. Todd: Why do you like him? Ruth: Well, he's rea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Shona, do you have any talents or interests like art or music or cooking? Shona: Yeah. Actually, I really, really enjoy art. I like to sort of study different artists and look at art from the past, but I also paint myself so I like to go to art

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Kate, are you into movies? Kate: Yeah, I watch them from time to time. Todd: What actors or actresses do you like? Kate: My favorite actor would be Brad Pitt. Todd: Really, Brad Pitt? Now is that because hes handsome or because hes a good a

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个