[00:03.21]wild delicious bear dolphin [00:09.73]野生的 美味的 熊 海豹 [00:16.25]giant panda kangaroo squirrel bamboo shoot [00:24.07]熊猫 袋鼠 松鼠 竹笋 [00:31.90]sadly survive hunter farmer [00:39.67]可惜 活下来 猎人 农民 [00:47.44]forest nowhere da

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 牛津初中英语二年级

Blizzardcam nearly met its match with the most playful bear it's ever encountered. The bear wanted to know how it worked. Blizzardcam deployed snowballcam as a decoy. This was the polar bears' favorite spy camera and this young male was no exception.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

At six A.M. the next morning, it was early, but it wasnt bright the way Oz had expected. Jessie woke up first, as she often did. The room looked strangedim and more quiet than usual. She tiptoed to the window. Snow! she whispered, forgetting that eve

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 61 The Growling Bear Mystery

The jamboree was so crowded, and the Aldens were so busy being bears, the last day arrived much too quickly. I finally finished sewing up Mister B. for the Best Bears Contest, Violet said when the children met outside the Town Hall. Benny was worried

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

Benny clicked the seat belt over his furry stomach. Now Chatter Bear isnt the only bear wearing a seat belt, he announced to everyone in Peggys car. Are you sure Miss Sayer and Professor Tweedy didnt see us in our costumes? Peggy couldnt help smiling

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

When the Aldens strolled over to the toy hospital after lunch, the CLOSED sign was posted on the door. Dont worry, Peggy said. Doc closed early. He needs to finish all the work he has on the bears people dropped off for the jamboree. He told me hell

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

On the way to lunch, the Aldens told Peggy about Mrs. Keppel and the furry ears. I couldnt tell if they were Herr Bear ears, Benny said. But you know what? They sure werent made out of china stuff like those other bears she has. I almost asked her ab

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

I smell maple syrup, a voice said from under the covers in Bennys bed. Jessie sat up and sniffed. I smell it, too. It must be coming from the sugarhouse. Peggy said thats where they boil the sap from their maple trees to get syrup. Mmm. Maybe this mo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

The next morning after breakfast, the Aldens dressed in their old work clothes. They had important chores to do in the barn. Peggy and Doc had asked them to help with the sheep shearing and said it was a fuzzy, messy job. There you go, Jessie said, w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

Climate Change Fires Up Polar Bear Treadmill 气候变化害苦了北极熊 Polar Bears spend most of their time roaming the sea ice in search of seals. And seals spend most of their time underneath that ice, avoiding the top predator. But climate ch

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(八)月

Time for kick off. It's polar bear football. Their ball control needs practice. But they are experts at dribbling. The game descends into argument. The spycams return to the benches, the bears may be play-fighting, but things still get out of hand. M

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Back on Svalbard, it's high summer. Barnacle geese that had overwintered in Scotland have started to breed. Their calls bring hope to hungry bears. The cub stays back as his mother explores the possibilities. Bears have only recently discovered this

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Smudge was better than an alarm clock, Benny said the next morning when the children walked into Old Mills. He woke me up a bunch of times, so I gave him his bottle and he drank the whole thing. Hes just like a baby. Jessie chuckled. When you were a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

A roomy car carrying four children and their grandfather made its way up into the mountains. As the car climbed higher and higher, the children in the car yawned and stretched. Six-year-old Benny Alden yawned twice to pop his ears. The car was so hig

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 90 The Stuffed Bear Mystery

图片1

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 清华幼儿英语语感启蒙

In Northern Canada, winter slowly loosens its grip, and a young polar bear is hungry. It sniffs a meal already in progress, and decides to play a dangerous game, a food snatch. His opponent is larger, older, and wont tolerate a rival. A second try, h

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

She's aware of his difficulties and uses her body as a shield. She must stay attentive if her cub is to survive in this harsh Arctic world. Realizing he's exhausted, she digs a hollow to rest him. In the dens like this, she suckles him six times a da

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

But again, a bear helps with the filming. Sealed with a kiss, the couples whirlwind romance will last three weeks. Out on the frozen sea, a young male has killed a seal. He caught it when it surfaced through a breathing hole in the ice. To film from

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Cambodia is home to the largest population of sun bears left in the wild. As the worlds smallest bear species, they are now facing a high risk of extinction due to the twin threat of habitat loss and illegal hunting. Charities are working hard to sav

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

今天我们要学的词是bear the brunt of。 Bear the brunt of, 是首当其冲,受到影响最大的意思。 The area that bore the brunt of the storm got the lion's share of the federal relief funds, 风暴受灾最严重的地区得到了联邦

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃