Jason Aldean took home the Entertainer of the Year at the 2017 Academy of Country Music Awards. And a variety of artists gave top-notch performances. The Backstreet Boys shined brightly at the 2017 Academy of Country Music Awards. The boy band had th

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(399) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

SAMPLE DIALOG A: That music is terrible! Turn off! B: But, Mom, this is Backstreet Boys hit song Get down! Its really appealing. A: Nonsense. Its just noise tome. I cant put up with it anymore. B: Its my favorite music. But if you hate it so much, Il

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

If you have an album coming out the next day, the last thing you wanna hear is one of your members has swine flu. But thats exactly what happen to the Backstreet Boys. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with the swine flu. A day before their 7th studio a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

后街男孩(Backstreet Boys)于2000年发行了《Black Blue》专辑,《How Did I Fall In Love With You》是该专辑中的结尾曲。柔美浪漫的旋律、天衣无缝的和声,使这首歌堪称后街男孩最美的歌曲,也是许多

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

I can see that you've been crying 我知道你在哭泣 You can't hide it with a lie 你无法用谎言掩饰 What's the use in you denying 你的否认没有用 That what you have is wrong 你拥有的是错误的 I heard him promise you forever 我总

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

Jack: Who wants to go first? Allen? Allen: Uh...I mostly just like to listen. You're the groom. Why don't you go first? Jack: OK. Put on something by the Backstreet Boys! Allen: How about As long as You Love Me! You can pretend you're singing it to y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

歌手:Backstreet Boys 专辑:As Long As You Love Me Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

I got mixed emotions 我的心中五味杂陈 did I finally find me a river that could lead me out to the ocean 我终于寻到了能够指引我逃离汪洋的河流吗 cos I've only ever known the kinda love that leaves you battered and broken 因为

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I close the door Like so many times, so many times before Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor When I let you walk away tonight Without a word I try to sleep, yeah But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me A thousand more regrets unrave

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Oh baby Im missing you We used to love so strong, tell me where did we go wrong? Oh baby Im missing you They say Ill learn to forget But its true we have been get AJ: Been checkin out the places where we used to go (used to go) Been lookin for your f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

The Perfect Fan (Brian Littrell/Thomas L. Smith) It takes a lot to know what is love It's not the big things, but the little things That can mean enough A lot of prayers to get me through And there is never a day that passes by I don't think of you Y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

后街男孩Shape Of My Heart 歌手简介: 美国超级流行音乐组合。Backstreet Boys曾写下七千五百万张全球销售,他们是史上最畅销的流行团体,也曾写下许多男孩团体纪录,先前还创下美国连续两张销

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Song:Sound Of The Underground Artist:Girls Aloud Disco dancing with the lights down low Beats are pumping on the stereo Neighbours banging on the bathroom wall Your sayin' crank the bass I gotta get some more Waters runnin' in the wrong direction

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

By Greg Flakus New Orleans 27 February 2006 Tuesday is Mardi Gras, French for

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

You're never really done for, as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to. 语音讲解 单词发音 never /ˈnevə $ -ər/ done /dʌn/ 连词发音 got a good story /ɡɒtəɡʊdˈstɔːri/ and someone to tell it to /əndˈsʌmwʌntə

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

久违的后街 将会给我们带来如许的感动吧 Artist: Backstreet Boys Song: Inconsolable I close the door Like so many times, so many times before Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor When I let you walk away tonight Without a word I try to sleep, yea

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Just when you thought the Backstreet Boys couldn't get any cuter! 就在你认为后街男孩不能再可爱点吗! While on break from touring in China on Thursday, the reunited boy band members Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Kevin Richardson, Howie

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Baby, I know you're hurting 宝贝,我知道你现在很伤心 Right now you feel like you could never love again 你说,你不再相信爱 Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在,我所有的心愿就是要一个机会 To prove that I love you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

后街男孩09主打新歌:Straight Through My Heart Backstreet Boys Straight through my heart i see the bullet got me i cant stop the bleeding oh straight through my heart she aimed and she shot me i just cant believe it (oh) though i cant resist

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲