Avril Lavigne I Love You lala, lalalala, lala, lalala I like your smile 喜欢你的微笑 I like your vibe 喜欢你的感觉 I like your style 喜欢你的型 But that's not why I love you 但那不是我爱你的原因 And I, I like the way, you'r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

I always needed time on my own 总以为自己一个人独处的时间不够 I never thought I'd need you there when I cry 从未想过,我伤心的时候会如此需要你 And the days feel like years when I'm alone 孤单的日子总是度日如年

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to make the presentation of our favorite English celebrity. I chose Avril Lavig

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

《Girlfriend》成为当年的畅销歌曲之一,也使她获得MTV欧洲音乐颁奖礼最佳女歌手奖。2010年,她受邀担任温哥华冬奥会闭幕式嘉宾。2013年7月,艾薇儿拉维尼与摇滚乐团Nickelback的主唱查德克罗格

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Avril Lavigne--I Love You我爱你 Lalalalalala lalalalalala I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style 我喜欢你的笑,你的情绪,你的风格 But thats not why I love you 但那不是我爱你的原因 And I like the way you se

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

So much for my happy ending [2x] Let's talk this over It's not like we're dead Was it something I did? Was it something you said? Don't leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable thread You were all the things I thought I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

anything but ordinary 歌手:lavigne avril 专辑:let go Sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out I laugh myself to sleep It's my lullaby Sometimes I drive so fast Just to feel the danger I wanna scream It makes me feel alive Is it enough to l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Girlfriend 女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

歌曲:Avril Lavigne-When You're Gone Avril Lavigne, the surprising and seemingly sudden relationship of Canadian rockers Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger shocked their fans on Tuesday by revealing that they have not only been an item

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

音乐咖啡厅:Avril Lavigne - What The Hell 相关介绍:艾薇儿这次出辑,找来长久合作的伙伴Deryck Whibley, Evan Taubenfeld、Butch Walker,以及金牌词曲创作人Max Martin等人齐力打造这张歌迷期待已久的创作大

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

艾薇儿新歌《爱丽丝梦游奇境》主题曲:Alice Alice (Underground) Avril Lavigne Tripping out, spinning around I'm underground, I fell down Yeah I fell down I'm freaking out to where I'm right now Upside down and I can't stop it now Can'

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to make the presentation of our favorite English celebrity. I chose Avril Lavig

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Best Damn Thing - Avril 艾薇儿第3张专辑《美丽坏东西》 歌词: Let me hear you say hey hey hey 让我听你说嘿嘿嘿 Let me hear you say hey hey hey 让我听你说嘿嘿嘿 Alright, now let me hear you 很好,现在让我听你 say hey hey ho 说嘿嘿HO I hate it when

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Special Olympic Games opened last night, as I am a fan of the sports, so I am very interested in the opening. Whats more, I couldnt wait to hear Avril to sing in the opening. Avril is my favorite singer, I liked her since I was very small. Avril

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

歌词: Don't Tell Me You held my hand and walked me home, I know Why you gave me the kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

摇滚女声《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 Alice by Avril Lavigne Trippin out Spinning around I'm underground I fell down Yeah I fell down I'm freaking out, where am I now? Upside down and I can't stop it now Can't stop me now, oh oh I, I'll get by I, I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

歌曲: Don't gimme that 艺人: Aloha From Hell 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: No More Days To Waste 发行年代: 2009 风格: Pop Rock 相关介绍: Aloha From Hell - 德国新生代摇滚乐队,乐队共有5名成员,分为:主唱Vivi (15),Moo(17),Andi(20),Feli(14) 以及Max(

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Uh uh oh oh oh Uh uh oh oh oh Hey man. Tell me what were you thinking What the hell were you saying? Oh come on now, Stop! and think about it. Hey now, maybe you should just listen, maybe you should stop talking for a second. Shut up, listen to me. Y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

艾薇儿《龙骑士》主题曲:Keep Holding On Keep Holding On是艾薇儿(Avril Lavigne)为电影《龙骑士》Eragon特别创作的主题曲,并收录在该电影原声大碟中。 Artist:Avril Lavigne Song:Keep Holding On You're no

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

There's nothing I can say to you Nothing I could ever do to make you see What you mean to me All the pain the tears they cry Still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you'd go I know I let you down but its not like that now This time I'll n

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1652) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲