Unit 15 Two Farmers 第15单元 两个农夫 A Texan farmer goes into Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie farmer and gets talking. 有个德州农夫去澳洲度假时遇见一个澳洲农夫,两人攀谈了起来。 The Aussie shows

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

By VOA Sports Washington, DC 29 December 2007 The United States has defeated India, 2-1, and host country Australia scored a 2-1 upset over the Czech Republic at the Hopman Cup mixed team tennis competition in Perth, Australia. The American team of M

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

There is the report. World's stocks have bounced back from 14-month low as expectations among the policy makers will take further action to ease the eurozone debt crisis. Stocks were swinging between gains and losses on overseas markets overnight. Le

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

French power and transportation company Alstom SA has agreed to pay 772 million dollars in penalties for bribing foreign countries. The Department of Justice announced the company willplead guilty of violating the foreign corrupt practices act, in wh

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(十二)月

图片1 Have you ever wanted to travel around the world? Well, that is just what Alethe is doing! We met with Alethe while she was in Canada on her trip around the world. Originally from Australia, Alethe tells us about the places she has visited, he

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

There are many dangerous animals in Australia like the crocodile for example. When I was in Australia I saw many crocodiles when I was in the north and they did look very scary with their big jaws and lots of teeth. It was quite scary. We saw them fr

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Aaron, in America we have this image of Australia being very rugged and all these dangerous animals. So is that true? Aaron: It's not so true, but it's not so wrong. The three main animals that are dangerous in Australia, one is the crocodi

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By VOA Sports Washington, DC 23 January 2008 WorldNo. 1men's tennis player Roger Federer of Switzerland continued defense of his Australian Open title with a 7-5, 7-6, 6-4 quarterfinal victory over American James Blake Wednesday in Melbourne. Federer

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

The Australian dollar has dropped to a six-year low in response to weak Chinese manufacturing data. The manufacturing survey showed activity in China crumbled to a 15-month low. The Australian dollar is sensitive to news out of China because (of) its

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

After agreed to political ..., the United States government has finally reopened for business. US President Barack Obama has urged Republicans to view the deal to end a budget crisis as a new opportunity for bipartisan cooperation. He says there's be

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

Todd: So, Rebecca, how would you describe the average Australian? Like if you had to stereotype an Australian, what would you say? Rebecca: I suppose a stereotypical Australian would be in board shorts, thongs, as in flip-flops, and outside, having a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

There are many dangerous animals in Australia like the crocodile for example. When I was in Australia I saw many crocodiles when I was in the north and they did look very scary with their big jaws and lots of teeth. It was quite scary. We saw them fr

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

A New Survey Examines Parenting Roles 一项对父母职责的调查 Can it be true that Australian men spend more time during the week brushing their teeth than they do alone with their children? A new study from the University of New South Wales ha

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

And in Europe, at the close, ah, we can see there're all in positive territory sale. The FTSE 100 up 15 points. The Dax in Germany doing well, as well. And in the US, well, it's a different story. The Dow Jones falling 28 points. The SP 500 and Nasda

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Todd: So, Aaron, in America we have this image of Australia being very rugged and all these dangerous animals. So is that true? 托德:亚伦,我们美国对澳大利亚的印象是,澳大利亚崎岖不平,而且有许多危险的动物。这是

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Shaun: Hi, you're senum, am I right? Senum: That's right. And you're Shaun? Shaun: Yeah, yeah. I'm from Canada and I heard that you're from Australia. Senum: Yep. That's right. Shaun: Ah, that's great because I'm thinking of going to Australia on an

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Aaron, in America we have this image of Australia being very rugged and all these dangerous animals. So is that true? Aaron: It's not so true, but it's not so wrong. The three main animals that are dangerous in Australia, one is the crocodi

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, Aaron can you talk a little about sports in Australia? Aaron: No worries. In Australia, when I was a child, I used to play cricket and Australian football every weekend. In the winter, I played Australian football, and in the summer it was

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂