we are what we're supposed to be illusions of your fantasy all dots and lines that speak and say what we do is what you wish to do we are the color symphony we do the things you wanna see frame by fra

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(914) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

Hi Barbie, Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. I am a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

68 科学家正在绘制洪水预报地形图 ENVIRONMENT REPORT September 14, 2001: Weather Maps For Floods (Start at 1'00

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

AQUA回来了!当年这个乐队可是说解散就解散啊!新专辑How R U Doin?今年3月15日正式发行,14号他们在自己的Facebook主页上发布了这首单曲。 Artist:AQUA Song:How R U Doin How r u doin'? How r u doin'? How r u

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Adrienne, The United States speaker What is my favorite color? I actually don't have a favorite color. I like all colors at certain times and at certain locations, but one color I have difficulty wearing and using in my life is yellow. I don't really

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Hi Barbie Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! CH

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Barbie Girl 芭比娃娃 Hi?Barbie Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on B

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Oliver, there was a strong market reaction when Microsoft announced it was buying aQuantive, what's behind this deal? Well, I think Microsoft knows it needs to get into the advertising business. For years, it's basically made money one way, which is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

By Joseph Mok Washington, DC 12 September 2006 watch Native American Comanche Comanche is a Native American people known as the Lords of the Plains in the Great Plains in the Central United States. From this tribe rose the famous Code Talkers of Wor

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

How r u doin'? How r u doin'? How r u doin'? Party It's time do it It's time to tell us how to queue it We're gonna pop what's in the bottle Gonna rock what's in the shuttle All the love, we're gonna spread it (spread it) How r u doin'? Hey girls, le

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

今年万圣节舞会来什么舞曲? Aqua - Halloween 这首Halloween可以说是最经典的万圣节英文歌曲了,另外还有一首是This is Halloween,这首歌曲最近很红的Panic! Aqua - Halloween Hello? Remember me? Who's there? I'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

In 1993, water aerobics was only for senior citizens or patients in rehab. Nowadays, it encompasses a variety of trendy underwater sports, all of which are healthy. The body has 90 percent support when under water. That means the joints only have to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive right into Anything I'll ever capture You can wait up all night Waiting for wrong or right I always knew where I had you You can lie on my waves You can sleep in my caves Living on the edge of peace Knowing that

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲