Every few months this program will feature an animal which has caught the eye of the world's public to become a favorite or

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(367) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄高级美国英语

Tippi: The Little Girl Who Talks to Animals Tippi in Africa Tippi: I know all about nature. I know the tracks; I always know where I’m going, and I never get lost, never ever. It’s my power, it’

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will tell about a possible biological test for autism. We also will talk about some allergic reactions and their causes. And we will tell about an investigation of weight gain in animals. (MUSIC) FAITH LAPID

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Im a real animal lover. Im fascinated by the whole animal kingdom. I loved animals when I was a kid. I used to read every book I could find on animals. I knew all the different animal species. The most exciting thing for me was going to the zoo. I wo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-A

AGRICULTURE REPORT – January 22, 2002: Treating Stress in Animals By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. People often experience stress as a result of events in their liv

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Lesson T Talking about Animals Let's talk. This is an elephant. It is gray. Its nose is long. Its ears and eyes are very big. Its legs are very strong. Its feet are very big, too. Its tail is small and short. Magic box gray leg finger tail arm Let's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级下册(一起)

Baby I'm preying on you tonight Hunt you down eat you alive Just like animals Animals Like animals Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent for miles Just like animals Animals Like animals Baby I'm So what you trying to do to me It's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Animals’ Early Warning Systems By Brent Frazee / 2005 The Kansas City Star , Knight Ridder Newspaper. Distributed by Tribune Media Service International. Biologists report wildlife’s amazing abili

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

Enduring Hazing Rafael: Go away and stop following us. Our club is for boys only. Hannah: But I want to join. Rafael: You do, huh? Did you know that to join our club, you have to go through an initiation? Hannah: Okay, Ill do that. What do I have to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

The island had many trees and animals. One day, many people in small boats came to live on the island. They went into the woods. They hunted the animals. They killed many animals the first six months. Maybe we are killing too many animals, said Jacob

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

[00:00.00]Unit 8 Party animals 3 While you read [00:10.50]Rave to the grave [00:14.65]A rave party nearly ended in tragedy last night, [00:20.72]when over a hundred people fell through the floor [00:25.57]of the fourth-floor flat they were dancing in

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 创新国际英语教程 学生用书 3

Extinction—extinguisher To keep pace with Catch up with Competitor—competition—competitive—competitiveness Likely=possible ---likelihood=possibility vegetable—vegetarian ignorance—look ove

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

1. If we did not have air, there would be no sound. Without air, there would be no life. 2. not…but… 不是 … 而是 … 连接并列状语 eg: In the past three years, he did not study for his

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Animals think much while building their houses. The bird searches for what it can use in building its nest, and in doing this it thinks. The beavers think as they build their dams and their houses. Th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Lions, tigers and other mammals are staying awake at night to avoid human beings, a new study finds. Scientists have long known that human activity can lead to changes in nature. Many mammals may move around less or travel to distant places to avoid

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Visitors to the Amazon rain forest in South America face different rules for how they can interact with wild animals. A new report issued by the animal rights group World Animal Protection says that animals suffer when they are kept in captivity so t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

ENVIRONMENT REPORT – May 24, 2002: Less Gas from Farm Animals By George Grow This is the VOA Special English Environment Report. Scientists in New Zealand have found a way to reduce methane gases re

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

AS IT IS 2016-10-06 Wildlife Convention Protects Animals Great and Small Delegates from around the world met this week in Johannesburg, South Africa to discuss how to stop the trade in endangered animals. Representatives from 183 countries attended t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Todd: What do you think about the zoo? Dianna: I like to go to the zoo. I like to give all the animals names, like Bert the Giraffe, but I wish the animals didn't have to be in the zoo, but I think it is good when zoos save animals, and help to make

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Aaron, in America we have this image of Australia being very rugged and all these dangerous animals. So is that true? Aaron: It's not so true, but it's not so wrong. The three main animals that are dangerous in Australia, one is the crocodi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话