《竞速灭绝》为《血色海湾》导演最新纪录片,科学家预测本世纪末将会有一半以上的物种从此消失,更进一步指出我们已经来到地球史上第六次大灭绝时刻,而人类正是引发第六次灭绝的因

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Hello, and welcome to Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Im your host, Adam Freedman. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This podcast does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, althoug

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

访谈录,高清DVD,By now you may have heard of a brewing war in the high-tech world between the next generation of DVD players, and joining us now to talk about them is Brian Cooley, editor-at-large with CNET. So, Bria

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

By Alan Silverman Funny man Jamie Foxx turns in a serious performance that could earn him an Oscar nomination, starring in a film biography of musical genius Ray Charles. Alan Silverman has a look at

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

统一弗蕾奶茶广告歌:Azure Ray - If You Fall 这只2001才出现的两人组合有着Red House Painters一般的凄清孤寂,如同Low一样的低调和缓慢,像Mazzy Star那样漠然但却更媚惑的唱腔。然而在对于忧伤情调的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Sugar Ray(据说应该翻译作拔丝乐队-_-bbb),他们的音乐风格用一个字就可以形容Summer,他们只在夏天出片,歌儿一听就让人想起夏天 总是阳光明媚、活泼愉快。 Someday When my life has passed me by I'll

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Baby, it's been a long day, baby Things ain't been going my way You know I need you here here by my side All the time baby, the way you move me it's crazy It's like you see right through me And make it easier You please me you don't even have to try

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

英文歌词: Someday By: Sugar Ray Someday when my life has passed me by I'll lay around and wonder why you were always there for me One way, in the eyes of a passer by I'll look around for another try and fade away Just close your eyes and I'll take y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这支2001才出道的两人组合有着Red House Painters一般的凄清孤寂,如同Low一样的低调和缓慢,像Mazzy Star那样漠然但却更媚惑的唱腔。然而在对于忧伤情调的沉溺之中,你偶尔也会发现Azure Ray身体里潜伏的双面幽灵:一点点喇叭,贝司和弦乐以及英式流行曲的旋律,让吉

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

(1)As I went down in the river to pray Studying about that good old way And who shall wear the starry crown Good Lord show me the way 当我走入河中祈祷 修习那古老的法门 谁应戴上闪亮王冠 仁慈的主将我引导 Oh sisters let's go down Let's go down come o

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英文歌词: Twenty years it's breaking you down, now that you understand there's no one around. Take a breath, just take a seat, you're falling apart and tearing at the seams. Heaven forbid you end up alone and don't know why Hold on tight wait for t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

By Craig Fitzpatrick Washington, DC 10 July 2006 watch Macy Gray report Macy Gray exploded onto the music scene at the turn of the millennium with her song I Try and she has never looked back. Her raspy voice gives each genre of music an extra dimen

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

all you have to do is touch my hand to show me you understand and something happens to me that's some kind of wonderful at any time my little world seems blue i just have to look at you and everything seems to be some kind of wonderful i know i can't

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey there here I am I'm the man on the scene I can give you what you want But you got to come home with me I forgot some good old lovin' And I got some more in store When I get to thrown it on you You got to come back for more Toys and things that co

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Accompanied by the Captain and her Aunt Evelyn, Helen went to see Dr. Bell. Her mother carefully curled Helens hair before she left. Helen looked like an angel. She was about six years old now. Helen walked into Bells office, and the two became frien

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Guess who ? 猜猜是谁 Did you miss me ? 你想我了吗 Sing the chorus ! 一起来合唱 When you walked through the door itwas clear to me 当你迈过那扇门我就清晰地明白 You're the one they adore, who theycame to see 你是他们来看

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Azure Ray,蓝色光华,这样美丽的名字,是由两个女生组成的组合,Maria Taylor和Orenda Fink,一个主修芭蕾,一个主修戏剧,却都酷爱音乐。两个人的和声清新淡雅,纤柔脆弱,像一个飘着白色柔软

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

A: I was told to come to you to get a chest X-ray. B: No problem. Just take your clothes off from the waist up and put the gown on, with the opening in the back. A: Then what should I do? B: You will stand over here up against this plate. A:Should I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

Let's talk and we'll fill the air with imagery that lasts forever So this is love that's a lovely thought You have to care for it to keep it together If you fall will you get up You're stuck in a dream will you wake up And if you fell in love will yo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲