Beach Volleyball-Sports-Passion 沙滩排球-体育-热衷 The best things about volleyball are the sense of teamwork and the interaction between players.Students and school teams often play in their gyms.Friends and families set up nets in a park an

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

一家人来到了海滩,玩起了沙滩排球,妈妈和丹尼尔一组,爸爸和阿美一组,那么最后谁胜谁负呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: That's unfair, Mom. Mom: What's up? Honey! Daniel: Dad is bigger than you, but how come I'm smaller than May. Mom: Honey, it doesn't m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My family always have fun when we go to the beach. There, we play volleyball together. Mom and I are in one team, Dad and May are in the other. I think this is unfair, because Dads team

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

中国女排颠峰时刻的领军人物执掌美国女排帅印。她会不会成为第二个小山智利?她是怎么想的?赛场上她会遭遇陈忠和么?我们能忍受郎平率领的美国队

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The delegation consists of all the Chinese gold medalists and those who gave outstanding performances. On the list are women's volleyball coach Lang Ping, men's ping pong coach Liu Guoliang, swimmers Sun Yang, veteran paddler Lin Dan and rising star

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

U.S. President George Bush met Sunday with Chinese President Hu Jintao on the sidelines of the Beijing Olympic games. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports the session took place a few hours after Mr. Bush attended church services in Beijing. US President Geo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)