两者均可表示皮,区别如下: 1. skin 主要指毛皮、兽皮、人的皮肤等。如: Snakes cast their skin once a year. 蛇每年脱一次皮。 It takes 20 skins to make a overcoat. 做一件大衣要 20 张毛皮。 The woman has a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: we continue our discussion on an effort to improve writing in American schools. RS: Elyse Eidman-Aadahl is co-director of the federally-funded National Writing Project. ELYSE EIDM

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: our guest is Tom Dalzell, senior editor of the New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English -- and, now, the Concise New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconven

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: epic eponyms. RS: An eponym, as dictionaries tell us, is a real or mythical person for whom something is or is believed to be named. For example, George Washington is the eponym o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

护肤品 护肤: skin care 洗面奶: facial cleanser/face wash(Foaming,milky,cream,Gel) 爽肤水: toner/astringent 紧肤水:firming lotion/Face stress gel 柔肤水:toner/smoothing toner (facial mist/facial spray/complexion mist) 护肤霜: moisturizers and cre

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

P Pacific Data Images 太平洋影像公司 pegs 过场用之画面 pencil test 铅笔测试稿 perceived value 知觉价值 personalities 知名人士 Personality testimonials 名人见证 petsuasion 说

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

全国人民代表大会 (简称 全国人大) National People's Congress (NPC) 全国人大代表deputy to the National People's Congress 全国人民代表大会主席团 the NPC Presidium 全国人民代表大会常务委员会 the NPC Standing Committee 全国人民代表大会常务委员会办公厅th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

美容行业必备英语词汇 椭圆形 ellipse 抬起 raise 部位、位置 position 机器 machine 冻结 freezing 旋转 revolve 美容 facial 美容室 Lesalon 美容院 beautysalon 美容师 beautician

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

下面都是与game有关的习语和短语。为了帮助理解这些常见的有关game的习语和表达的意义,每个习语或短语后面都有定义解释以及三个例句。学习了这些表达之后,你可以通过有关game的习语表

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: English teacher Lida Baker suggests five resolutions for people who want to improve their English in the New Year. LIDA BAKER: My first resolution that I would recommend people ma

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA: I'm Avi Arditti, Rosanne Skirble is away -- this week on Wordmaster: meet a young English teacher from Morocco. LAHCEN TIGHOULA: My name is Lahcen Tighoula. I am a high school English teacher from the south of Morocco. I am from the city called A

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: October 17, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: October 20, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- some baseball word play in honor of the World Series. RS: We've got a classic skit a

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: June 13, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: June 16, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, some whimsy to liven up your vocabulary! RS: Slangman David Burke brings us some words and p

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

forensic medicine 法医学 doctor, physician 医生,医师,内科医师 family doctor 家庭医生 pediatrician, pediatrist 儿科医师 gynecologist 妇科医师 tocologist, obstetrician 产科医

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

elevated railway, overhead railway, aerial railway 高架铁路 mine railway 矿区铁路 funicular (railway) 缆索铁路,登山铁路 light railway line 轻便铁道 urban railway 市区铁路 rai

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A study finds that in the 10 days before their periods began women were more likely to go on a spending spree, which is called shopping period. Psychologists believe shopping could be a way for premenstrual women to deal with the negative emotions cr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

积累英语词汇的十个窍门 Connect: 将单词的记忆建立在一个常用主题的基础上更容易记忆单词。建立你自己的单词间的联系还可以用蜘蛛网的方式组织单词。 Write: 实际使用词汇能帮助在脑海中

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Broadcast: December 15, 2004 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: more of our conversation with Jim Tedder, the creator of VOA's online Pronunciation Guide. RS: It used to be that when announcers at VOA needed to kno

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

英语词汇:accuse易错用法说明 误:The police accused him for theft [stealing]. 正:The police accused him of theft [stealing]. 析:表示控告、指控、指责某人做某事,通常要用 accused sb of (doing) sth 这样的结构,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇