Kathy said, Here, Kitty, Kitty! But Kitty didnt come. Where was Kitty? Kitty always came home for dinner. Kathy said it again. Here, Kitty, Kitty! But Kitty didnt come. Kathy stayed up late. She waited for Kitty to come in. Kitty always came in throu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Ted Hughes I imagine this midnight moment's forest: Something else is alive Besides the clock's loneliness And this blank page where my fingers move. Through the window I see no star: Something more near Though deeper within darkness Is entering the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

It was a very busy evening. I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. The apartment was very quiet. Suddenly the l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

One day, John was back home after work. He found that his wife was shaking their daughter who was only half a year old. She said

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

After that I would often slip away to the little cottage by the mealie lands. Once she was somewhat disappointed on hearing that we had decided to wait for two years before getting married, but when s

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

访谈录,自然,美,I was in the gym the other day. And this woman said to me, which I think it's so rude. Er, a dermatologist just came with me and said I'm a derma, she said I am a dermatologist, and you know, I will g

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most people spend more time thinking about their vacation than they

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Rednex的歌:Old Pop In An Oak Rednex 成立于 1992年的瑞典斯德哥尔摩,现在已经是一个非常著名的创意小组,他们成员的组成很松散,包括,制作人,演唱者,作家,程序员,动画师,设计师等等。Rednex 的演唱者来自荷兰,瑞典,英国,最终他们选择了阿姆斯特丹作为他们

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Alex Young - Outside looking in 相关介绍:音乐一直是我生命的支柱。我认为这是什么激励和创造。什么一直是如此令人惊讶的是,我的音乐被普遍理解和认识,引起特定的情绪是大致相

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Author James Thurber depended on words for entertainment. 作家詹姆士.瑟伯用词来消遣。 He told me once about a trick he played on a nurse during one of his hospital stays. He asked her what a seven-letter word had three Us in it. She thou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

When we two parted In silence and tears, Half broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this! The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow- It felt like the warning Of what I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

At the prodding of my friends, I am writing this story. My name is Mildred Hondorf. I am a former elementary school music teacher from DeMoines, Iowa. I've always supplemented my income by teaching piano lessons--something I've done for over 30 years

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hot Chip 是英国的一个五人乐队,04年曾被BBC选为年度新秀。 他们的摇滚歌曲中有鲜明的电音元素,音乐摇曳多姿,像彩色的音乐喷泉那样,给耳朵带来许多新鲜的感受。 We Have Love Hot Chip We ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1970年6月,Carpenters的第二张专辑Close To You上市发行,没过几个星期主打单曲Close To You就登上了排行榜的冠军宝座,还蝉联了四个星期。 i've waited hours for this i've made myself so sick i wish i'd stayed as

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

第一声钢琴声起,是悲怆,是深情?一句All of you永远被我错听成I love you,这,便注定了我会被这首歌淡淡的悲伤给擒住心脏,爱,真的就这么成为永恒的主题被大家铭记了吗? Vesper's Goodbye

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things. One day, he went out with his little son. He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck. After a time, he suddenly thought of his son, h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

time的固定搭配 1. ahead of time提前 2. all the time一直,始终 3. at a time每次,一次 4. at one time曾经;一度 5. at the same time同时;然而,不过 6. at times有时 7. behind time不及时,晚点 8. behind the times过时,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

the approaches, a book that would surely make America's founders, Founding Fathers proud, maybe laugh a little bit too.The author of Gadget Nation explains why the freedom to go after your dreams can lead to some pretty whacky inventions. Hi,I'm Stev

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When Katie woke up in the morning, she knew that there was something she felt pleased about but she couldnt remember what it was. Oh yes, she thought, as she pulled back the curtain. Mum got dumped by Shumash. In all truth she hadnt exactly liked Shu

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集