A: Good morning, this is Ray speaking. Is Lee in? B: Hi, Ray. This is Lee. A: Good morning, Lee. How is it going with you today? B: Things are wonderful. What can I help you with? A: Could we meet for lunch tomorrow to discuss the new project? B: Tha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A: Hello, this is Ray. May I speak with Lee? B: Yes, this is Lee speaking. A: Hi, Lee. How are you today? B: Oh, things are going great. What's up? A: I was wondering if you could meet me tomorrow for lunch? B: Sure! Where did you have in mind? A: I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Any day will do? 哪一天都可以? Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?All right with you? 你没有问题吧? Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗? Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What words or phrases drive people crazy? 哪些词或者短语让人们抓狂? 获得4.1k好评的回答@Peter Free gift - a gift is free. Even worse is free gift with purchase 免费的礼物不要钱的礼物。这比买就送更糟糕。 Pre-ow

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Myalarmhasn'tgoneoffyet. 我闹钟还没响呢。 A:Hey,Jim,it'stimetowakeupandgetoutofbed. 嗨吉姆,醒一醒,该起床了。 B:DoIhavetogetupnow? 我必须现在起床吗? A:Y'dbettergetup,oryou'llbelate. 你最好现在起床,要不然你会

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

It's hurting people, it's hurting companies, and it's hurting our health. 这影响了百姓的利益,也伤害了公司的利益,同时也在影响我们的身体健康。 Because when policies and infrastructure fail, 因为当政府政策和基础

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

You didn't break it. It's just in a new position, 你没有破坏它,只是让它移到一个新的地方, and that new position can be just as beautiful. 这新的地方也可以是一样美丽。 Now, if you're no longer a traffic cop -- the pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

A: Is Alice available? B: You're talking to her. A: I've called you a hundred times today. B: I was busy doing something. I apologize. A: No problem. B: Did you need something? A: Did you want to do something tomorrow? B: Is there somewhere special y

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Lesson 9 Culture 第九课 文化 June 18 6月18日 What Did I Say? 我说错了什么? Read it! 读读看! Alex asked Carol's age. 亚力克斯问卡萝几岁。 That's a personal question and impolite in Western culture. 在西方文化里,这是

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

MY friend Mel McGinnis was talking. Mel McGinnis is a cardiologist, and sometimes that gives him the right. The four of us were sitting around his kitchen table drinking gin. Sunlight filled the kitchen from the big window behind the sink. There were

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Matt Lauer: Dr. Gail Saltz is a psychiatrist and / Today contributor and Money Magazine's Jean Chatzky is Today's financial editor. Ladies, good morning to both of you. Both: Good morning, Matt. Matt

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

GWEN IFILL:Finally tonight: the collection of information online and its economic consequences. The recent revelations about surveillance have raised numerous questions about the use of data by the government and service providers. We close with a lo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

When the enemy attacked, you ran away. 敌人进攻,你临阵脱逃 That's treason. 就是叛国 Now it's time to splatter your brains everywhere. 现在你该付出代价了 Please! Please, don't kill me! 求你了,求求你,不要杀我 Shut

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Russell Westbrook doesn't do a lot of talking about his work. This makes him an outlier among elite athletes. When asked to expound on the details of a game, Westbrook generally responds in a minimal monotone. 对于他的工作,拉塞尔-威斯布鲁

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

动词的-ing形式既包括动名词又包括现在分词,在英语中使用极其广泛,同时也是高考中的重要考点,因此要求每位高中学生对其都应清楚了解并正确运用。下面就动词的-ing形式在句中做定语总

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

当宾语从句后跟有宾语补足语时,通常在宾语从句处使用形式宾语it,而将真正的宾语从句移至句末: I think it best that you should stay here. 我认为你最好住这儿。 He hasnt made it known when he is going t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

傻瓜们使用手机请注意 The jury is still out on the relationship between cell phone use and brain tumors. But the American Association of Neurological Surgeons has issued a statement to remind people that cell phones present lots of other r

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Talking on the Telephone Each Sunday the minister called the children to the front of the church while he told them a story. Once he brought a telephone to better illustrate the idea of prayer. You talk to people on the telephone and don't see them o

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

音乐咖啡厅:Joana Zimmer - If it's too late 相关介绍:眼前的黑暗永远阻挡不了心底的光芒 ,Joana Zimmer,她来自德国,是一位惹人怜惜的盲人歌手。 流畅的节奏,清新的曲风,再加上歌者独特的演绎!

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One of my friends keeps talking about leaving his wife. The two of them are great together when they're good. But they stink when they're bad. 我有一个朋友一直在说要离开他的妻子。这对夫妻好的时候如胶似漆,不好的时候相

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间