J:hi, come on in. Can I take your coat? K: sure, thanks. I brought you a bottle of wine as well. J: you're the first guest to arrive. I'll just put your coat away and then I'll get you something to drink. K: should I take my shoes off? J: whatever yo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Topics: The FBI; Famous Americans: Margaret Mead; shall versus should versus supposed to; beneath versus underneath; fo shizzle my nizzle Words: investigation threat to cross state lines mail fraud wiretapping counterterrorism g-men anthropologist to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Last night I had a dream about this girl I know God shes beautiful But when I woke up I realized That the dream I had was true You see Im not trying to cause any trouble But the way she acts makes it difficult To be the guy I am around my friends She

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I wanna do something! What'd you wanna do? Dance! I wanna do something special with you I've been a having a boring life lately So now I wanna be a boy with a ADD I wanna meet a girl Which girl? She's shy, she's sensitive So now I'm taking her down t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My mama always told me: If you're in trouble, always run My papa always said to me: I never ever gonna carry the gun But heyhey, I've seem them wear those shoes, and them hats With them clothes and them guns, I wanna be cool, I wanna be bad Ooh, I wa

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A: Let's go and get something from the cafeteria. B: What are you going to get? A: I think I just want some chips. B: I want to get a snack too. A: What are you getting? B: I have a taste for candy. A: What kind are you going to get? B: Chocolate sou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I am absolutely famished. B: Yeah. I am too. A: Where did you want to go for lunch? B: I was thinking we should just go to the cafeteria. A: I don't think I ever got food from the cafeteria. B: I actually like the food there. A: Does the cafeteria

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: I'm hungry. B: So am I. A: Where should we go eat today? B: How about we go eat in the cafeteria? A: I never bought food from the cafeteria. B: You haven't? They have a lot of good stuff. A: What do they have? B: They sell everything. A: Well, I w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

You can hear music and conversation from apartment no.5, I'm with all of my friends, anticipation... It was the first thing I saw when I came, and I don't need to know a name, there's only one question... (Chorus) Is she, Is she old? Is she old enoug

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Beginners. Today I will start at the end of a story to tell you a story. It was at the very end of our stay at Lake Roosevelt, that we stopped at an oasis. I say oasis because The Homestead Cafe is one of very few great restaurants in a remote area.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Topics: Business cards in the US, nationalities in English, dry-eyed, killer app Words: title fax logo pin drawing nation dry-eyed tears killer app

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Today's topics: Minnesota, Interjections, Would rather, rather than, and rather prefer, smoking gun Words: Fargo curling Geez! Man! Whoa! Oops! Ugh! Boo! Aha! Duh!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Today's topics: Bob Dylan, More interjections, in vs. into, indeed, mail-in rebate, on time vs. in time, administer vs. manage vs. administrate Words: Oh-oh! Ouch! Whew! Brr! D'oh!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Topics: Homelessness in the U.S.; prenups and postnups; Smiths the name, oils the game; to weep versus to cry, to see someone smile Words: homeless shelter substance abuse mental illness prenup postnup nuptials divorce division of property spousal su

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Topics: There you go! vs. There you are!, estimate vs. determine, bump vs. dip, opposite vs. in front of, mudslinging, shade vs. shadow, assure vs. ensure vs. insure, definitely vs. exactly Words: There you go! There you are! estimate determine bump

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Todd: Now, Rebecca, we're talking about working in the kitchen. I was a waiter and when I would help out in the kitchen, I was always afraid of the big knives and the fires and the burns and stuff, so can you talk a little about safety and maybe abou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Jessica: Ashley, when you went to Kenya did you do a safari? Ashley: Yes, it was incredible. Uh, we went of a five day safari. We were up every morning at 4:30 in the morning, um, to watch the animals and then we would have all day to kind of sit bac

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topics: Charles Schultz and Peanuts, how to become a police officer, you and I versus you and me, yippikaiye, to call dibs Words: comic strip to syndicate high school yearbook withdrawn at its peak barber hairdresser inferiority complex criminal just

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

U.S. officials are stressing an eventual drawdown of American troops will be done gradually and in a manner that allows Afghan forces to assume security responsibilities Michael Bowman | Washington 06 December 2009 Defense Secretary Robert Gates test

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Topics: The White House; noises made by animals, humans, and machines; document versus documentation; to have to do with; gawd-awfully (god-awfully) Words: renovation wing head of state press briefing room china set to bark pow bam thud splat clank d

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe