Four seasons in countryside The spring in countryside is extremely charming. The canal melts and everything rouses up from sleeping. On the slope of the hill, the animals are assembling for a reunion. Flocks of bulls, lambs and rabbits are running ex

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(2487) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

Unit 13 Talking about the seasons 241. There are four seasons in a year, spring, summer, fall and winter. 242. Spring is warm and full of life. 243. In spring, days become long and nights get short. 244. In spring, flowers begin to blossom and birds

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美国英语口语

Happy new year! 新年快乐! Happy new year! Happy new year! Happy new year to you all! 新年快乐!新年快乐!祝贺大家新年好! We are singing. We are dancing. Happy New Year to you all! 我们唱歌,我们跳舞,祝贺大家新年

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)三年级上册

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: When I was a kid, my understanding of the seasons was that December and January were cold and covered with snow. 在我小时候,我对季节的理解就是十二月和一月份很冷,白雪覆

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

听力文本: Track one Daniel take me on a Cooks Tour I started working with Four Seasons eighteen years ago Working with the company gave me a great opportunity to travel around the world I worked first in London spent four years there Went to Pu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

I long for, the warmth of, days gone by When you were mine But now those days are memories in time Life's empty, without you By my side My heart belongs to you No matter what I try When I get the courage to know somebody new It always falls apart co

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Lesson 60 Happy? 1.Happy?玩得开心吗? 2.I'm very happy.我感觉很幸福。 3.Happy New Year!新年快乐! 4.Happy birthday to you!祝你生日快乐。 5.She's a happy girl.她是个快乐的姑娘。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Lesson 108 It's my favorite. 1.It's my favorite.这是我所钟爱的。 2.What's your favorite food?你喜欢吃什么? 3.My favorite food1这是我特别爱吃的东西。 4。Which one is your favorite?哪个是你特别喜欢的? 5.The most f

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

In spring, it is warm. 在春天,天气暖和。 We fly kites. We go boating. We like spring. 我们放风筝。我们去划船。我们喜欢春天。 In summer, it is hot. We eat ice creams. 在夏天,天气炎热。我们吃冰淇淋。 We go

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级下册

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: We talk a lot these days about how Internet streaming has rattled the world of network television, snatching up Emmy nominations and capturing attention in the press and on social media. But traditional broadcast TV remains the b

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Unit 35 That is my favorite. That is my favorite. 那是我喜欢的。 That is my favorite. 我最爱吃了。 That is my favorite. 这是我最爱吃的。 That is my favorite. 那是我最爱的。 That is my favorite. 那是我钟爱的。 My fav

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

The advance of the seasons brings constant change. As the suns influence diminishes in the north, so the deciduous forests of America begin to shut down, losing their leaves in preparation for the dark, cold months ahead. One season hands over to ano

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

Blasts could be such a blast that its no wonder theyve become a fan favorite. And this unique A to Z of glee is packing a punch. Starting, as you might expect, at the beginning where A is not for arsenal or annihilation, but audit? Alright, so A is f

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

夏日微风我们都有这样的感觉,四月渐逝,会有某个黄昏,走在街头,微风涌动,敛了寒气,扑面而来的是浅浅的暖意,连带凄凄的暮色也多了几分温馨的气息。 Artist:Yesan Damen Song:The Summ

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Everyone has a story to tell 每个人都有自己的故事 Mine begins simply 我的故事开始的很简单 I just wanted to play the game I loved 我爱篮球,我就是想打篮球 It was never just about winning 从来都不只是为了要赢 I

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂