[00:00.00]MODULE 9 Accidents [00:08.57]第九模块 事故 [00:17.14]Unit 1 1.Listen and point. [00:25.23]第一单元 1.听并且指出 [00:33.33]What happened to your head,Daming? [00:35.89]你的头怎么了,Daming? [00:38.45]Oh,Sam and I went for

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准小学英语第四册(三年级起点)

But against these benefits, there are costs to weigh. 但在这些利益背后,还有代价需要权衡。 Far from reducing congestion by encouraging people to give up their cars, as many had hoped, ride-hailing seems to increase it. 优步没有向

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

A: Do you know a bus I can take from Altadena to downtown LA? B: I believe you can take the 486. A: Will that bus really take me to LA? B: It sure will. A: Is it a very long ride? B: It's a forty-five minute to an hour ride. A: Really? B: It doesn't

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

歌词如下: Dashing through the snow, In a one horse open sleigh, O er the fields we go, Laughing all the way, Bells on bob tails ring, Making spirits bright, What fun it is to laugh and sing, A sleighing song tonight, Oh, jingle bells, jingle be

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Ten Dollars 十块钱 Tom and his wife Marg went to the United State Fair every year. Every year Tom said, Marg, let's go ride the airplane together. 汤姆和他太太每年都会去参加年度庆典。每年汤姆都会说:玛格,我们一起去

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. Im joined today by Finn. Hi Finn. Finn: Hi Rob. Rob: Today were talking about a subject that many of us have experienced - it's living at home, particularly when we're grown up and in our twenties. Finn

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

transcript This is Scientific Ameicans 60-Second Science. Im Karen Hopkin. Got a minute? Horse racing is a sport that's 200 years old. And a day at the track is much more exciting now than it was back then. That's because horses are faster than they

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Misery~~演唱者:green day virginia was a lot lizard from f.l.a. she had a compound fracture in the trunk it started when she ran away thumbs out on the interstate she hitched a ride to misery mr. whirly had a catastrophic incident he fell into th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Yeah that was you But who was that I aint feelin the way that hes leanin back With his arm around you Like he ownin that Somebody needs to tell the boy to drop the act Its gotta be Something in the water that youre drinkin What the fuck you thinkin G

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Roller Coaster Rides Can Help With Painful Condition 过山车可以帮助痛苦的状态 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Roller coasters are fast and exciting. But passing a painful kidney stone is not. The process is

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Make a Splash! Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. This is the show that explains the origin and usage of common American English expressions. Today, we are going to make a splash! Yes, you make a splash when you jump into

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

As much as I've been trying to say As much as I appear OK I'm holding on Pretending nothing is wrong There's many things I wanna see But first of all I gotta see me Coz I can't breathe Now that we're over Lifes getting colder Trying so hard to feel t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

生活英语之借点钱-日常用语 Could I bum some money of you? 我能先从你那借点钱吗? bum some money一般是用在非常熟的朋友之间,它的意思更加偏向于蹭的意思。当然在钱的方面,大多还是要还的。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Pride is a funny thing. Sometimes its good. People should take pride in things they do well. Its also OK to be proud of the people you love. Im very proud of my children for many reasons. My proudest moment was when my son was born. Sometimes Im prou

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

A: Anna, look what I've got? A: 安娜,你看我买了什么? B: Wow! A sports car! Is that yours? B: 哇!跑车!那是你的吗? A: Ha-ha, definitely. A: 哈哈,如假包换。 B: Cool! How can you afford a sports car? B: 太帅了!你哪来这么

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Six Flags is building what it says is the world's first first 'four-dimensional free fly' roller coaster at its park in San Antonio, Texas. 六旗(世界上最大的主题公园连锁品牌)正在美国德州的圣路易斯六旗乐园打造据称是

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dear Ayo, Seriously, Babes, I love you because I have never been loved by anyone the way you love me. I feel like a complete woman. I love your patient manner, your generous nature, your hands on my body, particularly when you hold me when I am sleep

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

用英文求婚的若干种深情表达求婚用英文可是有很多种表达方式哦。男生不妨来学习一下: 1. 单刀直入法Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗? Would you be my wife/husband? 你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Fly By-Blue All dressed up you're good to go Check in your style from head to toe Hooked up and natural You're feeling beautiful 9 times out of 10 you know Late night club like a video with the Hot stuff - top stuff - we got stuff oh What a night (n

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive I`m lookin for a driver who is qualified so if u think that you`re that one step into my ride I`m a fine tuned super-sonic speed machine with the sun on top and a gangsta lean so if you feel it let me know (know , know) co

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲