Ratio 比率 If there are four girls and eight boys in your class, you may say there are two times as many boys than girls in my class. 如果你班上有四个女生和八个男生,你可能会说我班上的男生是女生的两倍。 This expres

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

B: Is there anything else, apart from the Credit Rating and Debt to Asset Ratio? 除了信用等级和资产负债率以外,还有其他的什么标准吗? A: There is the Balance of Net Liabilities. This must not exceed its net assets and no bus

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Pre-Listening Vocabulary pi (): the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter ratio: the relationship between two amounts circumference: the distance around an edge of a circular shape diameter: the line across the centre of a circle coincide

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Todd: So Meg, I thought we would talk a little bit about the military. Now, you were actually in the military. Meg: Yes. I was actually in the Army National Guard. So I enlisted when I was 17. In America, in the National Guard, each state can have ki

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Golden Rules and Golden Oldies 词汇典故 - 金科玉律和怀旧金曲 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Throughout history, gold has been

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(五)月

By Lisa Bryant Paris 18 June 2008 The European parliament has passed tough new immigration guidelines that sparked protests on the part of human rights groups and some lawmakers. For VOA, Lisa Bryant has more from Paris. European Parliament vote in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

NASA Art Captures 50 Years of Exploration One of the nation's most prolific art collectors is the U.S. space agency. For nearly a half-century, NASA has commissioned artists to document its missions and projects. Seventy of the 3,000 works in its col

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

Script: am Jim Ledbetter with CNN Money, I am here with Fortunes David Kirkpatrick. Today, we are gonna talk about the phenomenal rise in Chinese Internet Stocks. David, welcome. Okay, lets go. Just in a matter of a week, ten days' time, some of the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

India rapped over birth bias 印度因婴儿性别偏见遭谴责 India is seeking to get population growth down 印度正在寻求降低人口出生率的办法 The United Nations Population Fund has taken India to task over its ratio of females to

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

By Paula Wolfson White House 18 May 2006 President Bush went to the southern U.S. border with Mexico Thursday to make the case for immigration reform. Mr. Bush met with Border Patrol agents and Nation

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)

Accounts Payable : Sales: Accounts Payable divided by Annual Sales, measuring the speed with which a company pays vendors relative to sales. Numbers higher than typical industry ratios suggest that th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

By Paula Wolfson Guatemala City 12 March 2007 President Bush says he is hopeful there can be U.S. congressional action by August on immigration reform. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports the controversial issue dominated his talks in Guatemala City with Gu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)