这首歌是张靓颖为“娇子梦幻游戏港”代言,灌制的主题曲《Open Up Your Dreams》。 Open Up Your Dreams歌词: Today we gonna show you every way We gonna change it everyday We g

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

A: I see an Open House sign over there, and I think we should go check it out. B: I think that looks like a very nice house. Is it on our Internet listing for Open Houses? A: Yes, I see it listed on the printout we got off of the Internet. B: I love

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I want to take a look at that home with the Open House flags out front. B: What a wonderful neighborhood! Can you find that house on our Open House list? A: Yes, that is one of the houses that we have on our list. B: They always make the front yar

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

He pried the box open with a screwdriver. 他用螺蛳起子把箱子打开。 pry把东西撬开,注意过去式要把y变i再加ed. He pried the door open with a knife. 他用刀把门撬开。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Nate receives his items and takes them to the office Nate:They're here! Now that's speedy service! And they arrived within two days of each other! Gilly:What are you waiting for? Rip em open! Nate:[Opening the packages] Wow...this shirt is nice, but

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

01 Having an Open House GLOSSARYreal estate agent a person whose job is to help other people buy and sellhomes, buildings, and land * We gave our real estate agent a list of the three most important things werelooking for in a new home: a short dista

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之日常生活

Two policemen were walking past a house. They smelled marijuana smoke. Bob said, Someone's breaking the law. Maybe it's a drug dealer! They went to the front door. John rang the doorbell. Nobody answered. John rang it again. Nobody answered. Bob shou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Last week, the Minister of Conservation, Nick Smith, gave permission for a new open-cast coal mine on conservation land on the West Coast. The Environment Court last month said it would probably give permission for the mine. Now the Forest and Bird o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

This is Whats Trending Today Umpire Carlos Ramos has made his first public statement since his disputed calls at the U.S. Open final Saturday. American Serena Williams and Japans Naomi Osaka were competing in the championship. I am good, under the ci

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Journey - Open Arms lying beside you, here in the dark feeling your heart beat with mine softly you whisper, you're so sincere how could our love be so blind we sailed on together we drifted apart and here you are by my side so now i come to you, wit

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Our praise awaits You with the dawn Our souls awake to You and lift a song We've seen the things that You have done And still, we know the best is yet to come There's more to come Open the gates and let Your glory come down Open our hearts and let ou

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Well I just heard the news today It seems my life is going to change I closed my eyes, begin to pray Then tears of joy stream down my face With arms wide open Under the sunlight Welcome to this place I'll show you everything With arms wide open With

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Openshutthem,openshutthem. (Openandshutyourhands.) 
 Givealittleclap,clap,clap. (Clap.) 
 Openshutthem,openshutthem. (Openandshutyourhands.) 
 Puttheminyourlap,lap,lap. (Patyourlegs.) Bigandsmall.Bigandsmall. (Spreadyourhandsoutwide,andthenputt

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

A: What should I do to get ready for the Open House? B: Your house needs to be as clean and uncluttered as possible. A: Can we stay in the house while it is being shown? B: No one is to be in the house during the Open House except for the realtor and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: Is there anything special I should do to get ready for our Open House this weekend? B: Just make sure that your house is perfectly clean and that everything is put away. A: My husband wants to watch the game, and we were wondering if he could stay

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: What suggestions do you have for preparing for the Open House on Saturday? B: The two most important things are that your home is clean and clutter free. A: My mother is old and wants to stay in her room during the Open House. B: Absolutely no occ

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Idiom: Open book 简单,易于沟通;理论一目了然 Hit the book: in the event of 万一发生 flame 火 engulf 吞没 collapsible 可拆卸的 escape ladder 逃生梯 in case 万一

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Injured doubles pair Wang Xiaoli, Yu Yang, quit Denmark Open COPENHAGEN, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Women' s doubles badminton players Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang of China have withdrawn from the 2012 Denmark Open badminton tournament owing to Wang' s injuries,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是open carry。 Open carry公开持枪。美国总统奥巴马星期一在凤凰城会议中心讲话, 会场外的示威人群中有些人公然带枪。不过,他们这么做并不违法。Arizona is an open-carry state

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Open Arms是美国摇滚乐队Journey在1982年推出的一支单曲,在当年的美国单曲榜上获得了亚军。 Lying beside you, here in the dark Feeling your heart beat with mind Softly you whisper, you're so sincere How could our live be s

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲