[00:13.56]compose? [00:15.53]At the age of six he was already composing at the piano.? [00:22.17]confront? [00:23.59]The reason for Ruan Lingyu's suicide was that she couldn't confront the rumors fabricated by people.? [00:31.91]connect? [00:34

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听例句背四级单词

Let's return to Hollywood's latest expensive messy divorce between Paramount and Tom Cruise, the latest poll figures show the studio isn't the only one who soured on the megastar . The percentage of p

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

传统的约会方式现在还流行吗,人们是否更偏向于网上交友呢 Harp: So those are some traditional ways where we find people to date. Maura: Right, but more and more people take classes, and they work, and of course they have frien

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Saying No Liang: I have a favor to ask. Christian: Uh oh, what is it? Liang: Im doing a project for my class in culinary school and I need a volunteer to taste some of my creations. Christian: Not on your life. Liang: But, why? Christian: You dont re

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

A: How much for a bus pass? B: Well, for a monthly pass, it'll cost you $65. A: Is there anything else that doesn't cost as much? B: If you're a student, you can get a student bus pass. A: How much does a student pass cost? B: That actual bus pass is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A: How much does it cost for a bus pass? B: It'll be $65 for a monthly pass. A: Is there anything cheaper than that? B: If you're in school, you can get a student pass. A: Well, how much will that cost? B: The pass is free. A: I don't have to pay for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子 William Blake/威廉.布莱克 To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

This is Whats Trending Today There is a saying in America that every vote counts. On Tuesday, in the U.S. state of Virginia, the saying appeared to come true. There were 23,215 votes cast in the city of Newport News on Election Day last month. Voters

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Keep what you can Cause one day a man will appear With words you believe and eyes that make it clear Don't be the one to pull your hand away Cause you know what the others will say Head north head north There's too much of you on the pages you lock i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Intro] Smash my heart in pieces, it looks so good on the floor [Verse 1] Days slip into years of wounds that bleed fresh Suffer in silence, is what you do best You have no guidance, no person to tell You're bleedin' on the inside but ain't nobody he

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-这才是朋友thats what friends are for-BURT BACHARACH Thats What Friends Are For And I never thought I'd feel this way And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say That I do believe I love you And if I should ever go a

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

1. The Anna Nicole Smith's circus is picking up sticks and moving to the Bahamas. Friday, a Florida judge handling the paternity suit surrounding her daughter doubted he had jurisdiction over the matter as the baby was born in and still lives in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. On our program this week, we will tell about an effort to make a world map of light pollution. We tell about studies linking sea ice to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

Belittle Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Todays word is belittle. It was first used by Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the United States. Many years ago, a French naturalist, the Count de Buffon, wrote some book

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(四)月

'The Count and the Wedding Guest' by O. Henry 《伯爵与婚礼上的来客》 by 欧亨利 We present the short story The Count and the Wedding Guest, by O. Henry. The story was originally adapted and recorded by the U.S. Department of State. Andy

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊? Back in a moment! 马上回来! Come to the point! 有话直说! Do I have to? 我一定要做吗? Don't count on me! 别指望我! Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了! Don't give me that! 少来这套! Don't let

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

她很伤心,从臂弯里抬起头,告诉我,她父亲说那些教练讲得不对。他们根本不懂得梦想的力量。她父亲说,如果她真地有心去代表一个好的大学打篮球,如果她真的想获得奖学金,任何东西

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

It takes strength to do what must be done when the work is unpleasant and uncomfortable. 当你要完成那必须做的,却又是令人讨厌,不悦的事时,那需要力量。 It takes strength to persist in the face of obstacles, when it woul

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我是怎样的爱你? How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文