Some people love insects and others absolutely hate them. I cant count how many of my friends are terrified of insects. I have one friend who jumps and screams at the sight of the tiniest bug. Hes over forty years old! My son loves insects. He has ma

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

VOICE ONE: Im Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And Im Faith Lapidus with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. At the British Museum in London, millions of people every year visit a famous collection of marble statues from the ancient Greek building called th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

Benin, French Presidents to Discuss Returning African Artifacts French President Emmanuel Macron will meet with the president of Benin not long after he promised to return artifacts taken from Africa during colonial times. Macron will meet with Benin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Some people love insects and others absolutely hate them. I cant count how many of my friends are terrified of insects. I have one friend who jumps and screams at the sight of the tiniest bug. Hes over forty years old! My son loves insects. He has ma

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

[00:02.19]Module 10 HOLIDAYS [00:05.02]UNIT 1 What do you like doing on holidays? [00:10.92]1 Listen and read. Then say. [00:15.60]I love holidays! [00:17.82]So do I. [00:19.56]What do you like doing on holidays? [00:22.37]I love swimming and going t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语七年级

You do all the talking at dinner I've always liked art, ever since I was a child. Umhum. Not that I am talented but I still like to draw and paint. Yes. I just love to go to museums and exhibitions on weekends. Really? Anything that will help me in m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

Part 2. Places to enjoy. A. Keywords. museum, visit, reproduction, audience, appearance, guided tour, educational service, children's department, Vocabulary. privileged, vacationer, metropolitan, reproduction, stegosaurus, architecture, represent, li

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

BARBARA KLEIN: I'm Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. The Vatican in Rome, Italy, is the world headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. But the Vatican is more than a religious center. Over the

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to American Mosaic in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Faith Lapidus. Today, we listen to music from Kenna. And we answer a question about marriage between people of different races. But, first we tell about some unusual museums

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Americans Look for Art Everywhere 美国人对艺术的追求无处不在 Jasper Johns' painting 1958 'Three Flags' was among the works chosen for the 'Art Everywhere.' Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Have you eve

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

首先是直接回答,是指针对考官的提问直接正面回答,切忌兜圈子和回避考官问题。接下来,我们要针对回答进行解释,给出原因。很多同学面对熟悉的话题很容易想到原因,但是如果是日常

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

们要针对回答进行解释,给出原因。很多同学面对熟悉的话题很容易想到原因,但是如果是日常生活中很少接触的事物,则会没有头绪。出现这种状况的原因是大家往往倾向于从事物本身的特

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

如何有逻辑地拓展自己的回答一直是让烤鸭们头疼的问题。很多学生因为不知道如何针对自己的回答做出充分合理的拓展,要么回答过于简短、逻辑过于跳跃,要么 磕磕巴巴、影响流利度,这

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

As a university with a long history of more than 800 years, the University of Oxford has a huge cast of teaching and research. 作为一所拥有800多年悠久历史的大学,牛津大学有着极其庞大的教学和科研阵容。 There are a la

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

Free Admission to Museums? Nowadays, a lot of museums open to the public for free, and a lot of people are attracted to go there. However, it also brought some unexpected problems. At present, people can get knowledge from many ways like libraries,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The National Museum of China is celebrating its centennial. Its aims are high: to become one of the greatest museums in the world. As such the Museum has been working hard to protect and promote Chinese art and culture ever since its founding. But wh

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Culture wars in Ukraine 乌克兰的文化战争 History lessons 历史的教训 The conflict in Ukraine spreads to its museums 发生在乌克兰的冲突波及至其博物馆 HE WHO controls the past controls the future. Orwell's dictum now faces a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

博物馆 从波士顿到洛杉机,从纽约到芝加哥、到达拉斯,所有的博物馆或者正在筹划、建造或者正在完成大规模的扩建计划。 这些计划或者已经根本性地改变了博物馆门面与展厅的设计,或者

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

the power of location 灵感发源地 Art Museums 艺术博物馆 If you're going to learn from somebody, why not learn from the greats? Explore paintings from a variety of eras, countries, and styles to increase your perspective. Challenge your brai

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip. SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter. STUART: What would you like to do today? SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House. STUART: I thought we could g

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语