第55届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《军官与绅士》主题曲,主唱:Joe Cocker、Jennifer Warnes Up Where We Belong Vocal:Joe Cocker/Jennifer Warnes Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world where few hearts survive All I know is the way

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 黑骏马.Black.Beauty

Welcome back to Morning Joe, this is a part of our show we do it everyday(Yeah). Speech therapy with Tom Brokaw, Tom, thank you so much for being with us. Tom. So, we brought him in because we care about you. (I am here to play the part of Forres

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

And its a very evocative stuff. The guys, though, that fought in the Pacific, that fixed things in the Pacific, worlds away from the glories of marching down streets in Paris. Remember, they are on the islands, specks in the Pacific that nobody has e

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Well, the fate that went along with all of those projects was, Im sorry to say, a very gross or crass or specific commercial success. Those projects made money because that they were dazzling, cinematic, pieces of entertainment. Where you really get

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

I wanna put into a plug for a film. He's also executive producer at the WW2 museum in New Orleans that we were down there last year for the premier forum. They've got a new i-max like theater that has been built. And it is a real hard time explaining

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

...spread out it was. So you're on the cover of Time Magazine. It's big. Oh, did you... A big win to Tom Hanks... I got a foldout I'd like to say. And you're a hero. Mike Tonicle was talking about this earlier in the show when we were talking about y

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Family Hires Assassin to Murder Mama in 'Killer Joe' Chris has no job and is deep in debt to a loan shark. He is convinced that Killer Joe can solve his financial problems. Mom has got a $50 thousand life insurance policy. Killer Joe is a professiona

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Oh it's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl. 哦这么长时间后又见到你真有意思 And with the way you look I understand 而且从你的外观我明白 that you were not impressed. 你对我没有什么印象 But I heard you let th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world where few hearts survive All I know is the way I feel When its real I keep it alive The road is long There are mountains in the way But we climb a step every day Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

09英国偶像冠军Joe McElderry首支单曲 2009年度《英国偶像》The X-factor 冠军Joe McElderry的首支单曲翻唱自电影《汉娜蒙塔娜》(Hannah Montana: The Movie)中由麦莉塞勒斯(Miley Cyrus)演唱的主题曲The Climb,上榜

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

By Doug Levine Washington 03 June 2007 One of the today's busiest blues musicians is Joe Louis Walker, a guitarist from San Francisco, California, who's been honing his skills for the better part of 40 years. VOA's Doug Levine has more on this versat

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Fans of ABC's Scandal should have no trouble recognizing this voice. (SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, SCANDAL) JOE MORTON: (As Rowan Pope) For you, it's always summertime and the living is easy. Daddy's rich and your momma's good-looking.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Not My Job: Sportscaster Joe Buck Gets Quizzed On Kittens And Rainbows play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0009:51repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

DON GONYEA, HOST: If you missed the news on Monday, President Barack Obama and his former vice president, Joe Biden, were spotted out at a Washington, D.C., cafe rekindling their Oval Office quote-unquote bromance, catching up over sandwiches and fen

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

It was a beautiful day. Joe went to the park. There were people everywhere. Joe saw many things. He saw a boy riding a bike. He saw a girl swinging on a swing. He saw a family having a picnic. He saw a man playing the guitar. It was a happy sight. Jo

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

发自内心的声音,唱出了一个男子的情深。如果我们彼此拥有,共享幸福,那该多好。If I Was Your Man,感谢Joe带来的深情演绎。 Artist: Joe Song: If I Was Your Man 英文歌词: Ooooo Yeah yeah yeah Ohwooe Na na na na na Na na na na na na Oh Na na na na na If I

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One of the unexpected stars of Wednesday night's U.S. presidential debate turned out to be someone who was not even on the stage in New York. A man called Joe the Plumber was mentioned a total of 23 times by the candidates, who each tried to use him

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

英国X-factor2009年冠军Joe McElderry处子专辑第一主打Ambitions Now, I cant behave I feel it in my feet on the streets But dont you know? Theres something I can feel when I breathe I told you once Youre breaking into separate parts But dont

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

U.S. President Barack Obama met with Israeli President Shimon Peres Tuesday, while U.S. Vice President Joe Biden was urging Israel to support a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Israeli President Shimon Peres pauses during a sp

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(五月)