Lesson 2 New words:graphic Be laid off downsize F:How are things in the graphic design buisiness?Mr. Hyde(询问一般情况,非细节) M:Great, I really like being my own boss. F: You started your own buisiness last year, didnt you? M: yes , right after

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

HR: Training 人事: 培训 1.培训 Training Miss Lewis: Well, we've finally put the finishing touches on the training programs for next year. Here's a report showing the projected costs as well as the expected return on investment. 我们明年的培

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - New Financial Product Lets Investors Support Independent MediaBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, May 08, 2006 This is Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Development Report. Inv

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

美国巴基斯坦同意继续反恐合作 WASHINGTON, Oct. 21 (Xinhua) -- The United States and Pakistan have agreed to continue their cooperation on counterterrorism, and increase bilateral trade and investment, the State Department said Monday. Th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Corporate jets, yachts, and club memberships, those kind(s) of perks can be power for the cores for executives in some of the nation's biggest corporations. According to watchdog group, the corporate

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Dialog 1 Commitment(责任) F:I talked you how a commercial bank would stand by you.(on your side) M: sure , as long as were paying down our debts. F: on the other hand , an investment banks commitment is not to you. M: No long-term commitment to me?

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

Interest in making investment 投资兴趣 A: What do you think of the project? B: Very interesting. Thank you for bringing it to us. A: Are you interested in making this investment? B: We haven't decided yet. We'll let you know if we do. 重点讲解:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

ECONOMICS REPORT - Protecting an Investment With Stock OptionsBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, April 28, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Stock options are a way t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

accountant genaral 会计主任 account balancde 结平的帐户 account bill 帐单 account books 帐 account classification 帐户分类 account current 往来帐 account form of balance sheet 帐户式资产负债表 account form of profit and los

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

今天我们分享的是股神巴菲特的名言。 Part of making good decisions in business is recognizing the poor decisions youve made and why they were poor. by Warren Buffett, Investor 「在商场里做出好的決定,一部分来自认清之前

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Reporter: US-China Business Council President John Frisbie says he believes the negotiations for the investment treaty will be an important topic between Chinese President Xi Jinping and his counterpart Barack Obama. More specifically, I think the bi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. As the American housing market has cooled, worries about investments based on risky home loans have heated up. Last month, two hedge funds operated by the investment bank Bear Stearns nearly collapsed

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. A house for sale in Cleveland, Ohio Investment banks have long played a part in the financial system. But the recent crisis over securities based on risky home loans has brought them new attention. In

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(四)月

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Rabbits in a cage Rabbits are easy to raise. The long-eared animals are clean and quiet. They do not need a lot of room. And you do not have to spend a lot of money to feed them. With rabbits, you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

词语典故:切入主题 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 这里是美国之音慢速英语词语典故节目,我是Susan Clark。 A woman from Japan was telling a friend about her trip to the United States

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

外贸函电格式 Foreign Economic Relations Trade Committee of What City Address: 地址略------- Tel: 电话号码略 Fax: 传真号码略________ To: Ms Jaana Pekkala, Consultant for China Swiss Organization for Facilitating Investments Fax: +41

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

G. A. general agent 总代理商、总代理人 GA go ahead 办理、可行 GAAP general Accepted Accounting Principles 通用会计准则 GAAS Generally Accepted Auditing Standard 通用审计标准 GAC General Administration of Customs 海关总署

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关于商业经营中的诚信原则,中国自古就有货真价实,童叟无欺的八字经典,有趣的是,在英文中也有一个八字真言:NO TRICKS,从字面看来,与中文的意义非常相近。不过NO TRICKS并不仅仅代表

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: shrewd 精明的,敏锐的,狡猾的 Mike's a shrewd businessman. Mike是个精明的商人。 Trust me. It will be a shrewd investment. 相信我,这将是一项精明的投资。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

investment n.投资 Peter lost a lot of money by making a poor investment in that lousy company. 彼得对那家烂公司投资不利,损失了不少钱。 My father is going to buy some gold as an investment. 我爸爸准备购买一些黄金作为投

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(268) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500