121 What's the time. 122 I'm late. 123 It's twelve. 124 It's eight in the morning. 125 It's time for class. 126 Let's go home. 127 Let's go to bed. 128 Good night. 129 Class is over. 130 Stand up. a: What's the time? It's eight. I'm late. What's the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语300句

It tastes stale! The two people in the dialogue below want to fix pork chops for dinner, but they later find out that the meat has gone bad.... Wayne: What are we going to eat for dinner? Lilia: I'm going to fix some pork chops. Wayne: I'm afraid the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第三册

在《荷马史诗》中,特洛伊王子赫克托耳(Hector)是普里阿摩斯和赫卡柏的长子,也是特洛伊最伟大的英雄。他为人正直勇敢,是特洛伊军的领军人物中的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Eating too many nuts and seeds 吃太多坚果和种子类 Remember that most healthy, highly nutritious foods are high in calories so watch your portion sizes of foods such as nuts, seeds, oils, dried fruit and avocados. 记住大多数健康营养

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

讲解文本: lousy 差劲的,讨厌的 That was really a lousy movie, just a waste of my time. 刚才那个电影糟透了,简直浪费我时间。 This lousy pen really drives me mad! 这支破笔气死我了! 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Hi, Alex. 嗨,阿莱克斯。 Hey, Linda! How are you today? 嗨,琳达!今天过得怎么样? I'm fine. But I'm hungry. 我很好。就是有点儿饿了。 Let's go to the bakery. 我们一起去面包店吧。 Is there a bakery near here? 附

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

FOX BE NIMBLE 灵活的小狐 FOX THE FAMOUS 小狐出名了 Fox's mom was on the phone. 小狐的妈妈正在打电话。 Fox would love to help, said Mom. I'll send him right over. 小狐会很乐意帮忙的,妈妈说,他马上过去。 I won'

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

This will teach Mom, said Dexter. 这是给妈妈的一个教训, 德克斯特说。 But soon they were very hungry. 但不一会儿他们就感到了饥饿。 Whose idea was this anyway? said Fox. 这到底是谁出的鬼主意? 小狐说。 Gue

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

And, Judge Hinkle is ready to grant them another continuance! 而且辛格尔法官又要判给他们一次延期机会 So I said, hell, no. 所以我就说,坚决不行 This trial starts right now. 必须立即开始庭审 That a girl. Thanks. 好姑

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Mike was ready for bed. It was 11 oclock. He had to get up early the next day. The next day he was going fishing. Fish wake up early. They look for food early in the day. They look for food late in the day. The best time to fish is early or late in t

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

性感美女斯嘉丽最新单曲:Relator Relator Scarlett Johansson Pete Yorn When I met you, I didn't know what to do. I was tired, I was hungry, I fight. Now I'm away, I write home everyday and I see you on the TV at night. (Chorus) You can see

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

feeding 供养 to feed 供养 to nourish 养育 to maintain 赡养 subsistence 衣食 nutrition 食物 to eat 吃 to drink 喝 to chew 嚼 to swallow 吞咽 to nibble, to peck 细嚼 appetite 胃口 hunger 饥饿 thirst 口渴 to be hungry 饿 to be

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1) get cold feet 失去信心,感到怀疑2) not so sure 没有那么确定3) The One 那个他(她)白洁想问问大家还相信爱情吗?你们怎么确定对方就是你要找的那个人呢?

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

1) 两词都是'必须'的意思,have to 表示客观的需要, must 表示说话人主观上的看法,既主观上的必要。 My brother was very ill, so I had to call the doctor in the middle

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

讲解文本: straight face 板着脸,不动声色,一本正经的样子 It was difficult to keep a straight face when I heard his joke. 听完他的笑话,很难板着脸不笑。 My father never laughs. What he gives us is always a straight

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

October 2 10月2日 Read it! 读读看! Alex is hungry. 亚力克斯肚子饿了, He can eat lunch at Charlie's Fish House. 他可以到查理海鲜屋去吃午餐。 They don't have fish tanks, but they do have great seafood. 那里没有养鱼缸

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

讲解文本: child's play 小儿科,非常简单的工作,轻而易举的事 Come on, this is like child's play. Even a baby can do this. 啊,这太简单了,一个baby都能搞定。 I finished the test very quickly. It was child's play! 我

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Limerick There was a young lady of Niger, Who smiled as she rode on a tiger. They returned from the ride With the lady inside And the smile on the face of the tiger 打油诗 有个尼日尔小姑娘, 笑咪咪骑在虎背上。 他们兜风回返

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Lucy: What's wrong with your phone, Dale? I tried to call you all night last night. Dale: I'm sorry. No one was able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company. Lucy: What happened? Didn't you pay the bill? Dale: Wel

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语对话对对碰

He was. He was drinking. He was drinking from it. He was drinking from it in the kitchen. He was drinking from it in the kitchen under the table. He was drinking from it in the kitchen under the dining table.

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(292) / 评论(0) 分类 上楼梯英语学习法