歌词如下: Oh,give me a home where the buffalo roam, Where the deer and the antelope play, Where seldom is heard a discouraging word, And the skies are not cloudy all day. Home,home on the range, Where the deer and the antelope play, Where seldom

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

The first time I moved to Poland I wanted to live with a foreign family so that I could learn Polish language. I went to live with couple in their seventies whose children had moved away from home. They started treating me like a second daughter. At

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

New Zealand plans to bar foreigners from purchasing existing homes. The ban is expected to become law this year. It aims to slow the rising housing prices and protect New Zealanders interested in buying a home. The Labour Party government believes th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: September 23, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Today we finish our series on home gardens. One of the hardest parts can be caring fo

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: September 16, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Last week, we told how to choose a place for a home garden and how to prepare the soi

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

Don't you go不要走 Away I know我一直都知道 Without your love没有你的爱 I'll never find my way back home我就再也找不到回家的路 'Cause you and me因为我们 So happily如此幸福 Make all our dreams of make-believe reality相信

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The old home town looks the same as I step down from the train当我步下火车时,我看到家乡一如往昔 And there to meet me are my mamma and my poppa妈妈和爸爸来车站接我 Down the read I look, and there runs marry, hair of gold, l

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Thinking back when we first met I remember what you said You said you'd never leave me I let go of your hand Built my castle in the sand But now I'm reachin' out again And I'm not letting go till you Hold me mold me Sometimes I feel so all alone See,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Apple has traditionally overhauled its flagship handset every other year - but that is set to change this year, the Wall Street Journal has claimed. 据《华尔街日报》报道,从传统上来说,苹果每隔一年就会对旗舰手机进行大幅

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nobody`s Home是来自加拿大的摇滚女歌手Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿拉维尼)演唱的歌曲,收录于她的第二张专辑《under my skin》,是专辑中的第五首歌曲。 i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, 我无法告诉你她所

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

今天我们要学的词是home stretch。 Home stretch, 是最后阶段的意思。The race for U.S. presidential candidacy has entered its home stretch ahead of the Iowa caucuses on Thursday, 美国总统大选候选人的角逐已经进入了星期四

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

As President Xi pays his first state visit to Finland, our reporter Cui Hui'ao visited a local Finnish family right here in Beijing. The family of five has been living in the Chinese capital for nearly 20 years and all three kids speak fluent Chinese

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

GossipGirl第四季第11集片尾Coming Home 《绯闻女孩》第四季第11集是冬休前的最后一集,圣诞节的气氛已经相当浓烈,要应付诡计女的暗下毒手,S以及一票好友会如何应对?终究家才是最温暖的港

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: using the Internet to help make sense of words that are closely related. RS: Like house and home, for example. Both describe a living situation. But house refers to the building,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

春节快到了,大家各种抢票只为了回家团聚,可是我们很多人都会把回家的英语说错。今天Jenny和Connor要和大家聊一聊回家的正确说法。 回家到底怎么说错了? 常见错误: When will you back? Whe

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

A house or a home? That is the question. How do we know when to use one or the other? In todays Ask a Teacher, we answer this question from one of our readers on Facebook. Answer: Hello and thanks for asking! Both house and home are nouns that refer

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

OK, now I'll talk about my winter vacation. This winter vacation I spent two weeks in my hometown which is Daytona Beach, Florida. It was wonderful. The weather was warm every day. It was sunny every day and the temperature was almost 80 degrees. I v

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I asked her to stay 我请她留下 She wouldn't listen 她不会听的 She left before I had the chance to say oh 在我有机会表达之前她已离开了 哦 Words that would mend 弥补的言辞 Things that were broken 破碎的一切 Now it's f

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

MADRID, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Athletic Club Bilbao need a miracle if they are to qualify for the last 32 of the Europa League after suffering a 3-2 home defeat against Olympique Lyon Thursday. The French side took a 2-0 lead in the first half thanks to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For many deaf people in central China's city of Wuhan, Tuesday and Friday mornings are exciting times, as they gather at a Sign Language Corner to talk with each other. Of course, in sign language. It's a place without communication problems or misun

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年