Better health security for Haitians is the goal of Haiti's National Specimen Referral Network, or NSRN, which is part of the National Public Health Laboratory and the Directorate of Epidemiology, Laboratory and Research in Port-au-Prince. U.S. Ambass

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(四月)

The Barhabise Primary Health Care Center in Nepal, which was severely damaged in the 2015 earthquake, is the first health facility that was rebuilt with US Agency for International Development, or USAID funds. In mid-June, U.S. Ambassador to Nepal Al

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(七月)

AS IT IS - Some encouraging health news Hello. Thank you for joining us. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. Today we travel to South Africa to examine police violence. We will also hear about pirates in Puntland and Somalia. But first, some encouraging hea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Health Report - A Study Looks at Environmental Influences on Children 健康报道 - 美国开始研究环境和遗传因素对儿童的影响 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 One of the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

He was so busy that he neglected his health. 他太忙而忽视了自己的健康。 neglect表示忽视,疏忽。 neglect one's duty失职。 The child got sick because he was neglected at home. 这孩子因在家中被疏忽照顾而得病了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

I never used to worry about my health until recently. When I was a kid, I did loads of exercise. Even in my twenties and thirties I was very fit and never ill. I have been lucky all my life always in the best of health. I rarely get even a cold. I su

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

It is painful and difficult television to watch. The suicide of Hannah Baker, the main character in Netflixs popular show 13 Reasons Why, does not come as a surprise. The series is built around the characters death. But knowing that it is coming does

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A pacemaker is a small device that doctors place in people with an abnormal heartbeat. If a heart beats too slowly, the pacemaker will use electrical signals to help set a normal rate. Some devices inclu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(六)月

A: I would like to purchase some health insurance. B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before? A: I have health insurance now, but I want to look into other choices. B: Do you know if you are interested in an HMO or a PPO? A: Could you explai

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

A: I am calling to purchase health insurance. B: Do you have health insurance now? A: I was on my parents policy, but I need to start buying my own. B: You can purchase an HMO or a PPO. Do you know what you want? A: I dont know what I want. B: Let me

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

I sometimes worry about my mental health. There are times when I think Im going crazy. I think its because of this world we live in. Everything is so fast. Everyone is in a hurry. Everything has to be done yesterday. Im sure life wasnt so stressful a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

HEALTH REPORT - New Alzheimer's Drugs Tested By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 This is Phoebe Zimmermann with the VOA Special English Health Report. Researchers say two experimenta

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

HEALTH REPORT - Caffeine Withdrawal By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Coffee, tea and soft drinks usually contain caff

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. For medical students, real experience begins not in a classroom but at a teaching hospital. These doctors in training are supervised. But sometimes accidents happen and the students get injured. For exam

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

The White House has expressed confidence that the U.S. Supreme Court will uphold President Barack Obama's landmark health care reform law as constitutional. After the Supreme Court heard the final legal argument on the health care law, a White House

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Senate Republican leaders have said that today would be the day they'd have their health care bill rewritten, but most senators have already left Washington for the July Fourth recess. A tweet from President Trump this morning comp

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

Voice 1 Hello, Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Welcome to th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

WASHINGTON, June 29 (Xinhua)-- Americans are sharply divided over Thursday's Supreme Court decision to uphold the core of Obama administration's health care legislation, according to a Gallup poll released on Friday. The latest poll found 46 percent

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

FUZHOU, April 11 (Xinhua) -- China is preparing to set up a national mortality database to obtain cause-of-death information, marking a step toward establishing a monitoring network for health risk factors across the country, an official said Wednesd

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, August 3 (Xinhuanet) -- Women who experience any form of gender-based violence are at greater risk of mental health disorders and related dysfunction and disability, according to Australian researchers Wednesday. Those who'd been through at

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻