Expressing Gratitude Thanks. Cheers. Thank you. Thanks a lot. Thanks a million. Thanks very much. Thank so much. Many thanks. Much obliged. Much appreciated. Thank you very much. Its so sweet of you. It was ever so nice of you. Thank you very much i

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

In this intermediate Business English Pod lesson, we look at ways to give and ask for opinions. Well be looking at the formal (or careful) language often used in meetings, as well as the more informal (or direct) language used in casual discussions.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语会议解析

More countries have expressed support for China on the South China Sea issue. Tanzania, Uganda, The Commonwealth of Eritrea and the Union of Comoros have all spoken in favour of China's stance on the issue. China has expressed its appreciation and ur

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 130听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

1. I like fruit. What kind? Oranges and bananas 2. Helen likes sports. What kind of sports? Football and tennis. 3. Ms. Cramer doesn't like coffee. Really? Does she like tea? Yes, she does. 4. Tony does not like action movies. Oh. What kind does he l

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Expressing Bitter Feelings Laurent: Im done with women! Theyre liars and manipulators. Julie: Let me guess. Youve had a bad breakup? Laurent: It wasnt just bad. It was monumentally awful. Im never going to date again. Julie: Youre just feeling bitter

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

BONNIE: I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow. ELENA: You were the one who said to go for it. BONNIE: Now I'm saying take it slow. ELENA: Why the about-face? BONNIE: It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Love letters For catching Jane's attention, I wrote a love letter to her. In the letter I told her that no one can compare with her in my mind. I can hardly find any girls that are prettier than her in this world. At the end of the letter, I drew a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

A: Why weren't you at school yesterday? B: I wasn't really feeling well. A: What was wrong with you? B: My stomach was upset. A: Do you feel better now? B: I don't really feel too well yet. A: Do you want anything to make you feel better? B: No, than

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

A: What reason do you have for missing school? B: I was sick. A: How were you sick? B: I had a stomachache. A: Did it get any better? B: I'm still feeling under the weather. A: Would you like anything for your stomach? B: I took something earlier. A:

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

Lesson 43 Expressing Urge 第43课 表达催促 A:Make haste, the taxi's waiting downstairs. A:赶紧点,出租车在楼下等着呢。 B:My luggage is too heavy. I can't move it. B:我的行李太重了,我搬不动。 A:Let me help you! A:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

EXPLORATIONS - Three Stories about Expressing Faith in America MARIO RITTER: Welcome to the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Im Mario Ritter. Religious faith is both deeply personal and a community experience. In the United States, religious

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Meetings: Expressing Opinions In this intermediate Business English Pod episode, we look at ways to give and ask for opinions. Well be looking at the formal (or careful) language often used in meetings, as well as the more informal (or direct) langua

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

A soldier in South Korea's reserves goes on a shooting spree, killing a fellow soldier and injuring three comrades before shooting himself dead. A military official said the reservist turned his K-2 assault rifle on fellow soldiers during mandatory t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

For some people, expression of thoughts and emotions comes easy. For others, its not so natural. If you fall into the latter category, youre not alone. Here are 9 things only people who arent good at expressing themselves can relate to. 对某些人来

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Psychologists have found that people who believe in a just world are more likely to worship celebrities, whereas people more critical of society are less likely to obsess over a celebrity. People who strongly believe in a just world believe that life

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You can inspire others 你能激励别人 There are millions of people who lack self confidence worldwide. There's an endless amount of people who struggle with self confidence, being themselves and putting th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Expressing opinionsisone exampleof culture differencebetweeneastandwest. Westerners expresstheiropinions freely. Theyfeelit isnaturalforpeople to havedifferent ideas, anddon't mind hearing views thatdifferfrom theirown. You mayexpress franklywhat you

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Expressing your opinion 表达意见 In my opinion, clause ... 在我看来,从句... I personally think + n. clause ... 我个人认为+N。从句... To-my mind, clause 到我的脑海里,从句... I think+n. clause 我觉得+N。从句 I reckon

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

A: Did you hear the good news? B:No, I haven't. A: I got a promotion at my job. B: Did you really? A: Seriously, I am so excited. B: Well, congratulations. A:Thank you. B: I'm so happy for you. A:Really? B: Yes. You really deserved this. A: You think

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk