International trade is good for business. By making business more productive and competitive we raise living standards. There is good evidence that companies which export pay more, invest more in training and are more aware of health and safety issue

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Promises by Spain to bail out the Spain's boost* financial markets, local investors await tonight's federal budget. The big mine has helped hold the market up on higher prices of copper's product. The ASX 200 rose one third of per cent will copr* bee

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Meat for Mecca: Somaliland Exports Livestock for the Hajj BERBERA, SOMALILAND Every year, the breakaway republic of Somaliland, in east Africa, exports millions of livestock to Saudi Arabia to feed the millions of Muslim faithful making the pilgrimag

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(九月)

China's decision to embrace the dynamism of the private sector brings up the role small firms can play in achieving rapid growth and innovation. They are, and can be, a significant engine for economic development. So we have much work to do in our fo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

A: Hello,can I help? 您好,我可以为您效劳吗? B: I'm from Lexington Software and I'm here to collect an export L/C. 我是Lexington软件公司的,我是来取出口信用证的。 A: I have it right here. 在我这里。 B: Great. Ca

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

B: Good morning, Lexington Software. Adams speaking. 早上好,这里是Lexington软件公司。我是Adams。 A: Mr Adams, hello. My name is Daniel and I'm calling from IBJ Bank. It's about an Export L/C we received for you today. Adams先生,您好

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Hello. Gail Willows speaking. 你好。我是 Gail Willows。 B: Ms Willows,hello. This is Daniel calling from IBJ Bank. Willows小姐,您好!我是IBJ银行的Daniel。 A: Hello,Daniel. What can I do for you? 你好,Daniel。我能为你做些

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

非洲国家希望从美国新立法中受益 Exhibitors at the AGOA forum in the Gabonese capital, Libreville, are ready to take full advantage of exporting their products into the U.S. tax free. 出席加蓬首都利伯维尔《非洲增长与机会法

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

企业中英文名称词汇 BuildingEngineering Company 建筑工程公司 BuildingFoundation Company 建筑基础公司 CivilEngineering Company 土木工程公司 GardenConstruction Engineering Company 园林建筑工程公司 BuildingMaterial Company 建筑材料公司 BuildingMaterial

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

China-South Korea FTA Comes into Force The new free trade agreement between China and South Korea has officially come into effect as of today. Park Tae Ho with Seoul National University says the signing of the free-trade pact makes sense for South Ko

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Fonterra is the biggest company in New Zealand and also the biggest export dairy company in the world. It is a co-operative which means that farmers own it. In fact, 10, 500 dairy farmers in New Zealand own Fonterra. Each farmer has one share for eac

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

China's foreign trade continues to sustain pressure in May. China's total trade volume last month stood at 1.97 trillion yuan, down 9.7 percent year on year. The fall is smaller than April's figure, which had the worst performance in six years. Impor

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Senior Russian officials have slammed US and EU sanctions on their country, imposed over the Ukraine crisis. Deputy Foreign Minister, Sergei Ryabkov says the US has lowered an Iron Curtain by targeting Russias high-tech sector. He also said the EU ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

今天我们要学的词是grapple. grapple is spelled g-r-a-p-p-l-e; grapple. Grapple 是设法解决问题的意思,后面常跟介词with. President Obama turned to the private sector in hopes of lifting 50 million people in the developing world

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

And for more on this, joining me now in the studio is CCTVs Jin Yingqiao. Q1. Yingqiao, its called price liberalization for telecom services. Is it going to have a big impact on the telecom market and consumers in China? A1. Well. Yes and no. Yes bec

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

China's Ministry of Commerce said on Wednesday that since Chinese firms have not been permitted to export rice to Indonesia since 2008, they have nothing to do with the plastic rice scare in Indonesia. The ministry said that in accordance with WTO ru

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

今天我们要学的词是 undercut. Undercut 有削弱的意思。日本八月份的贸易赤字7541亿日元。The export data undercut Japan's hopes for an export-driven revival of the country's economy. 这一出口数据削弱了日本依靠出口

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Ever since 1921, Australia has refused to buy apples from New Zealand because some New Zealand apples had a disease called fire blight. This disease is common in North America and Europe but Australia and Japan do not have it and do not want it. The

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

If we look at the historical evidence of the economic growth across economies, particular Chinas past growth, certainly the supply side is very important for long-term growth. So President Xis initiative is on the right point for the Chinas sustainab

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

科技--较量的新时代 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said this week the country will further enhance

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线