I'm Phil Murray with Words and Their Stories, a program in Special English on the Voice of America. Today we tell about some American expressions that are commonly used in business. (MUSIC) Bells sound. Lighted messages appear. Men and women work at

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

A leading Chinese military observer is suggesting the United States is going to be very cautious when it comes to any potential military intervention on the Korean Peninsula. Professor Lv Yousheng is an expert on military strategy with China's Nation

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

If arbitration is to take place in China, which substantive law will apply? 如果仲裁在中国进行,主要依据哪些法律规定? Arbitration will be carried out in compliance with the commerical law of China. 仲裁将根据中国商法进行

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

ECONOMICS REPORT - Trade Dispute Over Boeing and Airbus By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, November 12, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. America's biggest exporte

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

stocks 存货,库存量 cash sale 现货 purchase 购买,进货 bulk sale 整批销售,趸售 distribution channels 销售渠道 wholesale 批发 retail trade 零售业 hire-purchase 分期付款购

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

22 布什总统就任100天纪实 DATE=4-28-01 TITLE=IN THE NEWS #478 - The First 100 Days BYLINE=George Grow (start at 1'08

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

Major repairs to the Church of the Nativity are lifting spirits in the town of Bethlehem just before Christmas. Many Christians around the world celebrate Christmas on December 25. That is the day they believe Jesus was born. Many believe the Church

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

AS IT IS 2015-07-06 New York Officials Block Pro-Muslim Advertising 纽约官员反对亲穆斯林广告 Many visitors to New York City have used the Metropolitan Transit Authority. The MTA is New Yorks public transportation system and one of the lar

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-16 Arab League Backs Saudi in Dispute with Iran 阿拉伯联盟支持沙特 谴责伊朗未保护沙特使馆 Arab League foreign ministers said they support Saudi Arabia in its dispute with Iran. Tensions increased after Saudi Arabi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A Pakistani man reads an Urdu-language evening newspaper reporting the capture of a top Taliban commander at a news stand in Karachi, 16 Feb 2010 As the U.S.-led coalition targets a major Taliban stronghold in Afghanistan, U.S. officials say they hav

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Lesson 154 Rest 1. I must have a rest for a while. 2. I usually rest on Sundays. 3. How will we kill the rest of the time? 4. Saturday and Sunday are my rest days. 5. The poor man is now at rest. 6. The ladder rests against the wall. 7. I shall not r

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

搭配一 among oneself 该搭配中的反身代词通常为ourselves, themselves,且通常与动词agree, argue, quarrel, decide, divide, talk 等搭配,表示彼此互相之间之类的意思。如: They were busy arguing among themselves. 他们

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

This past year has seen a number of territorial disputes in the Asia-Pacific region, involving China, Japan, South Korea and countries in Southeast Asia as well. As such, today's key words are territorial disputes. CRI's Robert Costelloe has more. Th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Beijing says it is confident that China and Vietnam will be able to resolve their differences on the South China Sea issue, just like they have resolved land-border issues in the past. China's Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Hua Chunying made the rema

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

For more on the South China sea dispute, we're joined in the studio by Liu Youfa, former vice president of China Institute of International studies. Q1: It seems many cards are being played over the South China sea issue. What does this mean for the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Ways for resolving disputes 解决纠纷方式 It is inevitable to have some disputes in doing international trade business. 国际贸易中偶尔发生纠纷是避免不了的事。 Could you tell me how to resolve the dispute in your country? 在贵国

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Ryan Geertsma. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Boxing

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

模仿文本:President Obama has spoken to his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani by telephone, the first direct contact between the leaders of the United States and Iran for more than 30 years. After the call, he said he believed the two sides cou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

The UN Court of Arbitration is due to release the findings of its Philippine-initiated probe into the dispute over the Nansha Islands in the coming few weeks. Addressing its impending release, Ouyang Yujing, Director-General of the Chinese Foreign Mi

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Words to Life 生活的忠告 I'll give you some advice about life: Eat more roughage; 给你一些生活的忠告:多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and take pains to do it; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读