听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Five 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _______, the United States Motion Picture Association began ____________. The ______ of a _____provided a _____ to __________. The _____________ were ______ understood ___________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

G: What is it made of?A: It's made t*. It is made of the same earth of Emilia Romagna, from which on things we've been eating grow. So the idea behind this sculpture is that you are going to your death, and I, as a memeber of the company of the good

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

The great barrier reef is huge, it stretches for over 2,000 kilometers along Australia's north east coast, so vast it's clearly visible from space, and it's not simply a collection of coral gardens, but a network of very different habitats, it means

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

With the tropical sun beating down,the exposed flat is one of the most hostile environment on the reef.for a fish caught out here,it should mean certain death.But not for this one.It's an epaulette shark,it can't breath out of water,but it survives h

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

once upon a time the snash series by fairy tale character living in a beautiful little seaside town in main we got some of from the show the show by the way heading toward a major clip ... a prince charming himself josh dallas here with detail on som

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Oh goodness,I'm at Harvard.Wow,I was so honor I wanna do something really special for you.I wanna to be able to have you look on the seat and there would be free.Free.A master and doctor degrees.But I see you guys cover over it.I've done over 35,000

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

I was absent at last months meeting, so imagine my surprise when I found out that I had been elected the committees secretary ! As part of my duties, I have to take minutes at each meeting. Taking minutes means I have to pay attention and try my best

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客