Ordinary Day Just a day, just an ordinary day Just trying to get by Just a boy Just an ordinary boy But he was looking to the sky And as he asked if I would come along I started to realize-- That ever

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Busy Day at School Busy day at school today Maths in the morning But not for me I was 1)called away Captain of a 2)schooner me A pirate in scarlet and black A deep scar running down The side of me fac

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

American Old-time Radio Classic Favorites A Day at the Races (II) Mary: Hello, Benita! Benita: Hello, Mary. Hello, Jack. Why Ronnie, look who's here! Jack: Hello, Ronnie, aren't you surprised at meeti

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

小学英语写作范文:Thanksgiving Day In the United States, the fourth Thursday in November is called Thanksgiving Day. On that day, Americans give thanks for the blessings they have enjoyed during the year.Thanksgiving Day is usually a family

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Children's Day the Children's Day this year is the most unforgettable one for me beacause i'll soon graduate. Even though it doesn't come yet,i believe it must be the most unforgettable. I will no loneger be a child once going to middle school What a

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语写作系列

A: Youre new here, right? B: Yes, I am new. A: Is this your first semester? B: I just transferred from another school. A: What school did you transfer from? B: I came here from PCC. A: Do you like it here so far? B: I am really enjoying it here so fa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Sorry,thereisnotexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英国原版Beep嘟嘟剑桥少儿英语

Now September is coming, it is known to all that there will be an important day for the teachers, Teachers Day is on September 10th, it is a day to show honor to the teachers. As a student, I will always make some plans for that day, I want to show m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Father's Day-父亲节 Sonora Dodd, of Washington, first had the idea of a father's day. She thought of the idea for Father's Day while listening to a Mother's Day sermon in 1909. Sonora wanted a special day to honor her father, William Smart. Smart,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

First day of school A: Has your son started school yet, Tom? B: Next week, its going to be quite a shock for him! A: Hell get used to it. They always do. I still remember when my daughter started. Are you going with him on his first day? B: You bet.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Today is a rainy day and its cold with the temperature of 5℃. There are only a few people on the street and they all wear thick down coats and boots. They walk quickly and seem to go somewhere to escape from cold. 今天是一个雨天,而且很冷

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

SANTIAGO, Jan. 10 (Xinhua) -- Qatari auto racer Prince Nasser Al Attiyah won Day 6 of the legendary Dakar Rally Thursday, behind the wheel of a Buggy. Al Attiyah won the sixth stage of the rugged off-road race, between the Chilean cities of Arica and

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Every February 14, across the United States and in other places around the world, candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. But who is this mysterious saint, and where did these traditions come from?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

China's last hope in singles action played on Day 6 at the National Tennis Centre in Beijing. Also taking to the court were the top seeds in both the men's and the women's draw. With a round-up of the day's action, here's CRI Sports' Paul Ryding. Agn

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

4 Ways to Turn Your Day Around Every day is a new day, we never know what it holds in store for us. Just like Forrest Gumps Mother so eloquently puts it Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get. and she is so right. Some da

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I stayed out about two hours too late and now its hard getting out of this bed man my boyfriend was a pain in the butt last night and now hes an ache in my head i stubbed my toe on the dresser and i guess its too late to shower and do my hair yeah th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

[Intro:] You know today I just woke up and I said you know instead of waitin' on a good day waitin' around through up's and down's waitin on something to happen I just say [Chorus:] We're gonna have a good day and all my homies gonna ride today and a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

5 Ways to Rescue a Day Gone Bad Have you ever had a day where you feel like you cant do anything right? Whether it starts with a single small mistake or a much bigger issue, weve all had a day like that sometime in our lives. However, we often have m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

嘉宾:Debbie Mason 话题:外国人过 Valentines Day! 单词拼写: 1. status 社会地位 2. necessarily: next to essential 必要地 重点俚语: 1. in lieu of: in place of 代替 2. get sb. down: make sb. feel depressed 让失望 3. a n

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 聆听悦耳英音

1.向老师致以节日祝贺 2.从一件难忘的事回忆老师的教诲和无私奉献 3.我如何回报老师的关爱 It is Teacher's Day today. On this special occasion I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to all teachers, Happy

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导