Tony: What do you do, Jenny? Jenny: I'm a secretary. And you? Tony: I'm a construction worker. Jenny: Do you like your work? Tony: Yes, 1 do. How about you? Jenny: Well, I want to be an actress. 你是做什么的? 托尼:詹妮,你是做什么的

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(881) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

材料全部选自新东方六级辅导班的内部资料 Unit 1 近义词练习(一) 1. The ship Titanic had been given the extra name of

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

Lesson 20 Is Housing Reform Necessary? Text Housing Reform Faces Obstacles Housing reform, acknowledged by economists and politicians at home and abroad as central to China's economic reform, has reac

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 高级口语教程

A Chinese-led consortium has won a contract for a multi-billion dollar high-speed passenger rail link between Mexico City and the central city of Queretaro. China Railway Construction has teamed up with China Southern Rail in a consortium of companie

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WARSAW, April 16 (Xinhua) -- The value of the Polish construction market will shrink over 2 percent in 2013, the PMR research firm said on Tuesday. According to local media reports, the researcher predicts that 2013 will be marked by further depressi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- China Construction Bank (CCB), one of four major banks in China, on Saturday announced it plans to sell no more than 600 million preference shares to raise up to 60 billion yuan (9.8 billion U.S. dollars) in a private pla

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 能源行业英语

Chinese officials are planning to press for the establishment of an Asia-Pacific Free Trade Area at the upcoming APEC meetings in Beijing. There are currently 56 different FTAs in the Asia-Pacific region. Zhang Shaogang with the Chinese Ministry of C

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

18-year-old Adawiah has to take the inter-city train every week between her home and school. The new train is more comfortable and much faster than the older one. The women-only compartments also make me feel safer. The train Adawiah takes comes from

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The construction of a new civilian airport is expected to start soon along China's border with Russia in the northeastern province of Heilongjiang. 在中国东北的黑龙江省中俄边境,不久之后即将开始新建一座民用机场。 Costi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

房地产市场泡沫经济对话 Mary: Hey , you see, Mike looks so happy! 嗨,你看, 迈克看起来真高兴! Tom: Of course, he made a killing in real estate market last week. 当然了,他上周在房地产市场大赚了一笔。 Mary:

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

银行作为现代生活必不可少的金融服务机构,你对它们了解多少?你知道我国的中央银行叫什么吗?它与其他银行有什么区别呢?我们都听说过四大国有银行,那么你知道是哪四家吗?今天我

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 能源行业英语

Beijing IKEA site fire causes no casualties

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Illegal Construction Leads to Road Collapse in Downtown Beijing The collapse happened near the northern part of Second Ring Road. According to Beijing's urban planning commission, the owner had dug a basement about 18 meters deep in a courtyard, with

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is to invest about 77 billion yuan ($11.7 billion) this year on the construction of civil aviation infrastructure, especially airports, according to the Civil Aviation Administration of China. 近日中国国家民航总局表示,我国今年计

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

animator cartoonist 动画画家 apprentice editor 见习编辑 art department assistant 美术部门助理 art department coordinator 美术部门协调人 art designer 美术设计人员 art director 艺术指导,美工师 assistant accountant 助理

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

NANJING, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Three more workers died in hospital, bringing the death toll to five in platform collapse at a construction site in east China's Jiangsu Province. By 11 p.m., four others injured were still receiving treatment, and among

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天学的词组是block。Block有障碍物的意思。比如road block -- 路障,Police put up a road block to stop the demonstrators, 警察为阻止抗议者设置了路障。作为动词,block也有阻塞,拦阻的意思。比如施工造成

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词

1.咨询信--要求更改课程 Dear professor Moss: I am Sandy Lee, an undergraduate student of thedepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Atthe beginning of this semester, I registered one ofyour courses, African Literature and Culture.

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语