[00:01.22]早上好 Good morning. [00:03.79]要我为你做什么吗? ls there something you need from me? [00:04.73]是啊 我要跟你谈谈 Yeah. l need to taIk to you. [00:05.82]不 你不想 你干嘛要这样? No, you dont. Why are you being Ii

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-紫罗兰

After three weeks of relentless rain and floods, one fifth of Pakistan is under water. The BBC's Mike Wooldridge reports there are more pledges of aid from United Nations members meeting in New York. The economic impact of this disasters already beco

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Last year, the Electoral Commission reviewed MMP and reported to Parliament. The Commission recommended two small changes to MMP: to reduce the party threshold from 5% to 4% and to take away the electoral seat threshold. When we vote for Members of P

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

87年出生的爱沙尼亚年轻歌手Kerli为电影爱丽丝演唱了这首风格古怪又华丽的插曲,MV同样精致而风格奇幻。整首歌听起来是不是非常符合和仙境里的诡异气氛? Artist:Kerli Song:Tea Party Welcome

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

魔幻芭比Kerli献唱《爱丽丝梦游仙境》Tea Party 87年出生的爱沙尼亚年轻歌手Kerli为电影爱丽丝演唱了这首风格古怪又华丽的插曲,MV同样精致而风格奇幻。整首歌听起来是不是非常符合和仙境里

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

欧盟委员会近日宣布,将在近期就克隆食品提出一项立法建议,建议欧盟在今后5年暂停用于食品生产的动物克隆,不过,仍将允许从美国等地进口用克隆动物后代生产的食品。欧盟委员会负责

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

958.Regarding salary,I leave that to yon but feel certain that I can earn at least RMB 4,000 yuan per month. 关于薪金,留待您来决定,本人相信每月能得到至少4,000元。 959. I am willing to serve on trial for some months

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

BEIJING, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- China's steel output growth slowed in July and prices of steel products have continued to drop, according to data from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC). Crude steel production gained 4.2 percent year

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TOKYO, March 4 (Xinhua) -- The International Olympic Committee' s (IOC) Evaluation Commission on Monday kicked off its four-day visit in Japan's capital of Tokyo to assess the city's bid for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The Tokyo visit is t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DALIAN, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- China's first aircraft carrier was delivered and commissioned to the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy Tuesday after years of refitting and sea trials. Overseen by President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao, the carrier

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

UNIT THREE ENQUIRIES AND REPLIES 询价及回复 Introduction In a General Enquiry (一般询价), a businessman states clearly all the information he needs -- general information, a catalogue, or price list, a sample or sample book, etc. In a Specif

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Windows 10 breaches French law by collecting too much personal information from users, according to the French National Data Protection Commission (CNIL). 根据法国国家数据保护委员会表示,微软Win10系统收集了太多的用户隐私数

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BRUSSELS, March 13 (Xinhua) -- European Union (EU) leaders are scheduled to meet in Brussels Thursday and Friday to iron out measures to promote growth and create jobs in Europe which is still mired in the debt crisis. Despite consistent and courageo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Kerli - Tea Party Welcome to the Tea Party Want to be my VIP? You didn't RSVP That's ok That's ok Welcome to the Tea Party oh oh Want to be my VIP? hear me shout Tip it over and pour it out Your appetite is flex I got the table set Don't get your dri

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

They also boosted risky mortgage lending, since brokers' earnings were linked to the size of the loans they sold. 他们还宣传存在风险的抵押贷款,因为经理人的收入和他们销售的贷款额度相挂钩。 Financial regulators wer

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

The EU is set to issue the biggest cartel fine in its history, punishing Europes largest truckmakers over charges that they fixed prices and delayed the introduction of new emission technologies. 欧盟(EU)即将开出其历史上金额最高的反垄断

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The authorities in Beijing have decided to open a public hearing later this month for the subway price adjustment. Authorities have discussed plans to implement a metered option for public transportation. This means Beijing will end the era of flat r

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

欧盟承诺加强核安全 BRUSSELS, March 25 (Xinhua) -- European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said on Tuesday that the European Union (EU) remains strongly committed to reinforcing nuclear safety and security. Barroso made the remarks

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Europe Charlemagne A democratic nightmare 欧洲 查理曼大帝 一个民主化的梦魇 Seeking to confront the rise of Eurosceptics and fill the democratic deficit 根治疑欧主义,弥补民主缺陷 TO ITS critics the European Union was born

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Don't Hesitate to Say No 1.别人请求帮助时,在什么情况下我们会说不 2.为什么有些人在该说不的时候不说不 3.该说不时不说不的坏处 Don't Hesitate to Say No To help those who are in need is always regarded as a tr

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导